Cuddles / Whiney Boy

A/N I might post another one after this I still don't know yet. 🤞🏼

Y/N POV

"Come one y/n I'm cold!!" Your boyfriend whined from your bed. "Sam I really need to finish this report." You said trying to block him out of your head. He started to shuffle on the bed. "But I'm cold!!" He whined again. "Then cover yourself in blankets" you snapped at him. "But I want youuuuuu..." he said, his whining growing even more annoying. "Sam, stop I really need to do this. It's important." You said still looking at the computer screen. "Do me instead!" He said laughing. You mouth dropped when he said that. You looked back at him to see him smirking at himself because he came up with that comeback. You rolled your eyes. "Sam either quite down or leave" you said turning around" you said. "Fine!" Sam said then slouched on the bed looking grumpy. A couple of minutes passed and you were finally working in peace. Everything was good until you felt two warm arms wrap around you. "Please y/n give me a cuddle. It'll only last 10 minutes, I promise." Sam said now wresting his chin on your head. "Pinky promise" you said holding your pinky out. "Pinky promise" Sam said wrapping his pink around yours. You sighed and got up to go to the bed. You both got under the covers and Sam wrapped his arms around you again. Your head now resting on Sam's chest. You always loved cuddling Sam, he was always so warm and you loved being in his arms. It was your favorite place in the world. Sam was right it was pretty cold but you needed to finish your report and the 10 minutes were up. "Okay, I need to get back to work" you said trying to get up. Sam's grip tightens around your waist "nooooo" he whined into the crook of your neck and began to give you neck kisses. "Sam" you said. "You said only 10 minutes" you protested. "I lied" he said still giving you neck kisses. "But you promised" you said begining to whine. He then brought up one of his hands holding up crossed fingers🤞🏼.
"Damn you Holland" you said laughing. His hand was still up so you took the opportunity to try and get up. He then quickly put his arm back around you and pulled you in closer. "Please, can't you turn it in tomorrow?" Sam asked. Truth is you had until Monday and today was Friday you just wanted to get it done today. You sighed and said okay. You both kept cuddling. "I love you my whiney boy" you said. "I love you to y/n" was the last thing you heard before falling asleep.