Homecoming pt.1

A/N this is an imagine about Peter Parker. I'm actually really excited to write this one!

You were at your locker grabbing your books for your next class. You had your headphones in so you couldn't hear anything. You felt a tap in my shoulder. You turned around to see your two best friends Ned and Peter.

I had this huge crush on Peter but it wouldn't matter anyway he was practically in love with Liz.

"Hey Y/N, want to walk to class together" Ned said.

"Sure, let me just grab my stuff" I said. I turned back around to grab my stuff when I turned to face them again they were staring at something.

You sighed knowing what they were looking at and started to just walk away. "Hey wait up y/n" Peter said, "uh you guys can go to class without me I'm just gonna go to the bathroom.
Ned and Peter just looked at you and then at eachother confused as you walked away.

You got the bathroom trying to hold back your tears but you couldn't anymore. It hurt so much knowing the man you were in love with was in love with someone else and you couldn't tell him how you felt because you knew he didnt feel the same and it would ruin your guys friendship.

Peter's POV
"That was weird" I said to Ned.
"Yah I wonder why she left" Ned said still looking in the direction that you left in.

You guys walked to class and waited for y/n. She finally got to class but you could tell she was just crying.

After class I grabbed her arm and pulled her into a janitors closet.

Y/N's POV
I was walking out of class when I felt an arm pull me into a room

I started to yell saying "LET ME GO"
"Shh shh, y/n it's just me. Peter"
You started to calm down when you noticed it was just Peter. "Oh" you said looking down at the ground.

"Are you ok, when you walked into class and looked really upset, I just wanted to make sure you were okay" you looked up at him and said "I'm fine Peter". He said "Are you sure?"

"Can we please just go to lunch I really don't want to talk about it" you said. Peter sighed and let you out.

You guys got to lunch and you went to get your food. When you got to the table you guys sat at you saw Peter and Ned staring at Liz again, so instead of sitting with them you threw away your food and ran to the bathroom. By the time you got there you were in tears and all you thought was how you just wanted this pain to go away, you wanted to move and just leave Queens.

Peter's POV
You got to lunch and sat down with Ned. You then saw Liz putting up a homecoming sign. She looked so beautiful.
"Did Liz get a new top?" You asked Ned.

"No you've seen that before, just not with that skirt" Ned said.

After a while Y/N hadn't come to sit with you and Ned.
"We're is y/n?" Ned asked
"I don't know, I'll go look for her" you said.
But you couldn't find her anywhere.

Y/N POV
The bell finally rang and you could finally go home. All you wanted to do is go home and just cry. It felt like the only thing that would make me feel better was to cry.

I was at my locker getting my stuff when Peter and Ned came up to me.
Peter looked sad.
"What's wrong Peter" you asked looking concerned.
"Sh-shes going to prom with Flash" Peter said as tears started to form in his eyes. "Oh, peter" you said and then wrapped him in a tight hug.
"She doesn't deserve you" me and Ned said. "Thanks guys but I think it's the other way around".
But then you saw a look on his face, a look you knew all to well.
"What is it" you said

"What is what" Ned asked

"Peter's brilliant plan that he had just thought of"

Peter looked back up smiling and said
"I need to make Liz jealous so I need someone to go to homecoming with and she'll realize she would rather be with me instead of Flash".
Your heart dropped to your stomach when he said that.
"That's brilliant" Ned said
Then they both looked at you grinning at you.
"No. No I can't, I wont" you said walking away.
"Please y/n" he said stepping in front of you.
Him and Ned did puppy dog eyes at you and you knew you had to do it.
"Ugh. Okay I'll do it"
"YES, thank you, thank you" Peter said as he hugged you.
You knew you would be heart broken by homecoming night but it was worth it because it would make Peter happy.

2 days later

It was the night of homecoming and Michelle was helping you get ready for homecoming.

"Are you sure you want to do this y/n, I know how much you like Peter".
You sighed and said "yes if it makes Peter happy than it's worth it" you said. But every time someone would ask you about it, it would just break your heart into a million more pieces.

You finished curling your hair and put on your dress.

^ Your dress

^ Your dress

Michelle had already left and you were waiting for Peter. The more you waited the more anxious you got. Every minute that had past you started to get even more nervous but then you heard the door bell ring from down stairs. Your dad and mom opened the door and then you mom called you down.
You were going down the stairs when you saw Peter staring at you in awe. He noticed he was staring and started to blush, you did to.

"Hey y/n you look amazing" Peter said "Thanks Peter" you said lightly laughing. You guys started to take pictures and then got into Peter's car.
When he started to drive he started talking about the plan on how to make her jealous. "So I was thinking we could dance a slow dance together, and that would make her jealous". That was the last thing I heard because of how much I tried to tune him out. You just smiled and nodded holding any tears wanting to come out of your eyes.

Before you walked in we stopped in front of the door looking at eachother

"Ready" you said to Peter
"Hold on, I wanted to give you this because of how much you are trying to help me".
Tears started to form in your eyes but you managed to hold them back.
You looked down and saw Peter holding this beautiful corsage with a white rose and a red and blue ribbon.
"Thank you Peter it's beautiful" you said and hugged him.

You guys walked in with your arms linked together. The gymnasium looked just like a prom would in the movies. There were teens dancing, ballons, teachers separating kids making out, you get the gist.
You saw Michelle and walked over to her leaving Peter.
"Hey how you holding up?" Michelle asked.
"Okay I guess, I just want this night to end so I can go home and eat a tub of ice cream".
"I know how you feel" Michelle said.
You laughed and said "k gtg, talk to you later Michelle".
"See ya" she said.

🕸🕷A/N sorry for the long imagine I just felt like my other ones were to short. Pt.2 will be out soon!
Also request are open!,🕸🕷