Christmas Party

A/N Loved all of your comments on my last imagine <3

It was the annual Holland Christmas party and everyone was excited. There were always amazing cookies and hot chocolate. Plus everyone had an amazing time.

"Babe, hurry up!" Harrison shouted from down stairs. "I don't want to be late!" He also shouted. "Neither do I! But I also don't want to go looking like the Grinch, Harrison!" You shouted back from the upstairs bathroom. You could hear him grumbling causing you to laugh as you put your earrings on. "Okay! I'm ready!" You shouted coming down the stairs Harrison was waiting at the bottom at. "Woah" he said to himself when he saw you. "Woah to yourself, youre looking amazing." You said kissing him. "Me? Look at you!" He said holding your waist admiring the way the way the dress wrapped around your body. "Ready to go?" You asked walking towards the door. "Yep."

Time skip

"You're seeing this right?" Harrison asked looking at the party in amazement. "Uhuh." Was all you could say as you went down the many stairs to the floor were the party was. "This is gonna totally beat last year's Holland Christmas ass!" Harrison said. "Hell yeah it is!" Tom yelled coming toward the two of you. "Hey Tom!" You said hugging him. "Hey Y/N!" Tom said hugging you back. Once he pulled apart he hugged Harrison. "Did you guys just get here?" Sam asked. "Yah, but everything looks amazing guys!" Harrison told him. "Pose for a photo!" Harry yelled holding his camera up to his eye. You, Sam, Harrison, and Tom smiled widely and took many querky photos. "Guys there are so many things you have to do! But i'll see you around I have to go help my dad with his annual speech." Tom said leaving towards a room. "See you later Holland!" You and Harrison yelled.
Tom was right there defiantly were a lot of things to do... and a lot of the things you did was drink. You never normally did this but today was different. You never knew why
- because you barely remember the night- but thank God Harrison was there so he could take you outside.
"Harrison!!" You yelled excited to see him even though he was the one to take you outside. "Are you high?!" Harrison asked angrily. "No!!" You yelled. You looked around you to see if anyone was around. Once you saw no one was you brought Harrison's head closer to you. "I'm drunk!" You said attempting to whisper. "Oh god." Harrison grumbled. He looked at you and sighed. "Okay let's get you home." He said grabbing your waist so he could help you to the car. "But I don't want to leave!!" You complained. "Love, we have to. You're waisted!" He said a little to loudly for you drunk taste. "Shh!" You said slapping him on the arm causing him to laugh.

"Hey Harrison?" You said once you reached the car. "Yes love?" He said opening your door. "Im s-sorry we have to leave the party." You mumbled looking down at your hands. "It's okay because if I'm being a little honest... I'm kinda drunk to." He whispered. You quickly looked up at him excited. "R-really?!" You asked. "Hell No! I knew this would happen so I didn't drink at all!" Harrison said and put you in the car. "Hey!! That's not funny!!" You said trying not to fall asleep. "Yes it is." Harrison said. You didn't really want to fight back because you were to tired so you just nodded. Harrison looked at how adorable you looked and kissed your head.
"Lets get you home."

A/N Guys!! 8 more days till Christmas!! I am praying that this hole net neutrality thing doesn't happen because I love this app so much and I don't want to stop writing for you guys!!