That's not Tea / Bad Boy Harry

A/N So sorry I haven't posted in while. My homework is taking up taking up a bunch of time. I'll try to post more.

Y/N POV

"Harry what are you doing?" you asked looking at Harry making his tea. "What, I'm making my tea." Harry said confused. "Babe, that is not tea..." you said looking slightly disgusted at his cup of "tea". "What do you mean? You've seen me always make my tea like this before" He said then proceeded to say, "Gorgeous you made the tea". "Yah but your ruined it... looks how much milk you added to it Harry!!" You said. Harry rolled his eyes laugh and started to laugh. "Babe I don't want to hear it, I already have a whole instagram account dedicated to my problem!" He said annoyed but began to laugh remembering the memes on the account made about his milk problem. "I know" you said winking and walking away with your tea in your hand. "What what?!, THAT'S YOU" Harry said chasing after you.

A/N looks like your that account😂 don't worry there's another one below this message.

-

-

-

-

This imagine is about "bad boy" Harry... btw this also includes my college if anyone was wondering were I got the idea from.

Y/N POV

It was another normal day in class. The professor was talking but today you couldn't seem to focus. There were boys behind you talking and talking and would shut up. See normally in high school you wouldn't mind but you were now going to college at M.I.T and you didn't want to fail your classes because of the dweebs behind you.

"Damb, look at that ass" one of the annoying boys said behind you. The rest of the boys turned around and looked at a girl who was walking down the stairs to her seat and started to whistle at her. Your head was now throbbing because of how much those boys have been talking all class. I mean how have they not gotten kicked out yet.

A couple of minutes have past when a boy named Harry said "Hey y/n". Nope not turning around, you said in your head.

Harry -"Y/N"

Y/N - Nope not turning around

Harry - "yoo hoo"

Y/N - uhuh, not today satin

Harry - "Y/N!"

"What?!!" You said finally giving in.

"Woah calm down!" Harry said his hands shooting up in the air. You rolled your eyes. "What do you want harry?" You asked him. "Can you give me the notes, this is hella hard." Harry asked making an paper plane. "No Harry" you said turning around. "Please I'll leave you alone" he pleaded. You ignored him. Not Even a minute later you felt something hit your head. You turn around a look to see Harry pretending to not know what just happened by looking off into space rubbing his neck. You rolled your eyes and found a paper airplane on the ground. You picked it up and turned back around to your seat. You opened it up and saw there was something written.

Paper Airplane Notes...

"Hey. Can I please get some help here?"

You turned around a saw Harry pleading silently. You rolled you eyes and wrote...

Paper Airplane Notes...

Fine, but you and your friends have to shut up!

He read and said "deal!"

They had finally shut up and let you pay attention. But right when you were comfortable in class you felt another airplane hit your head.

Paper Airplane Notes...

Harry - You free after class?

Y/N - Yah i can give you the notes outside.

Harry - Noooooo

You rolled you eyes reading what he wrote

Y/N - What now?!

Harry - why can't we go to the library together ;)

Y/N - because I don't want to

Harry - come on I know you do ;)

Y/N - stop doing that and let me pay attention!

Harry - c'mon you know you love me ;)

Y/N - boy bye

Harry - no come one, help me with the notes and in return ill you out for a cup of coffe.

You looked at the paper surprised. Was he asking you on a date...

Y/N - Is Harry Holland asking ME on a date?? ;)

Harry - c'mon y/n Don't make me beg...

Y/N - okay meet me after class...

Harry - are we gonna have some *cough, cough* fun *cough, cough*

NO! You accidentally shouted and passes the note back to Harry. You passed it back to him but as you did the professor saw you. "Passing notes I see!" The professor said looking at you and Harry. "Get out of my class!!" He shouted at you before you both could respond. "Damn you Holland" you said walking out with him making him laugh. "Now you can help me with my problem" he said winking. "Your disgusting holland" you said trying to hold a smile back.

A/N if you guys have read any Harry Holland imagine stories on here, please message me ASAP! Request are open!