You Can't Have Both pt 2

A/N pt 2 of the last imagine

It had been 2 weeks since you and Tom had broken up. 2 weeks. And those had been the worst 2 weeks of your life.

You were living in your hotel room still, but it wasn't that bad because Laura and Zendaya would always come to hangout with you.

You heard a knock on your door while you were watching t.v.. You got up to open it and saw Laura and Zendaya. "Hey!" They both said. "Hi!" You said back and let them in.

You guys decided to watch a movie while doing each others hair and makeup. "Hey y/n..." Laura began to say but paused because she was putting a chip in her mouth. "We already have our hair and makeup done why don't we just go out to eat." She said. "I don't know..." You sighed. "Oh come on y/n! You haven't done anything since... well you know!" Zendaya said pleading you to go. "Okay." You said. You got dressed and you guys all headed out to eat. It was actually fun hanging out with your bestfriends. It was also was nice for once to not think about Tom for once.

Instagram:

Zendaya- This everyone, is 1 of my 2 best friends @y/u/n

Zendaya- This everyone, is 1 of my 2 best friends @y/u/n. She is the strongest woman I have ever met with what she has been through. I just want her to know I love her and if anyone ever does something to her she'll tell me so I can beat their ass ;)

User1- this post made my day

Y/Nisababe- what's wrong?

Zendayaandy/ngoals- you guys are best friends goals

Y/U/N- I love you so much!!

User2- where's Tom??

User3- I love you guys

Tomholland2013- beautiful

Lauraharrier- @y/u/n I love you so much and with everything that you are going through I am so happy you are letting me and @zendaya help you through this

Lauraharrier- @y/u/n I love you so much and with everything that you are going through I am so happy you are letting me and @zendaya help you through this. You are so beautiful and amazing I know that things are going to get better soon!!

User4- okay seriously what's going on?!

User5- is y/n okay?

laurathequeen- best friend goals

Y/u/n- Love you Laura!! Thank you so much beautiful.

Y/N POV

Laura and Zendaya had left about 25 minutes ago and you were just laying down in bed thinking about things. You were deep into thought when you heard a knock on the door. You groaned but got up anyway. You opened the door all the way and then paused. Not just you but everything in you just stopped. Your heart and mind seemed to forgot how to function because right there in front of you, right there was the man you loved Tom Holland.

He looked like a mess. Messy hair, baggy clothes, and red puffy eyes that looked like he had been crying. You tried to say something but you couldn't. Your knew you couldn't because you would just begin to cry. "I'm a mess without you." Tom said tears forming in his eyes. "Tom..." You said so quietly that you were unsure if he even heard you or not. "Just let me say this." He interupeted. You nodded.
"Y/N You have been gone for only 2 weeks and my whole world is falling apart. I haven't eaten or even slept properly without you. I miss you. I need you. Please come back to me." He reached his hands out to grab yours but you pulled them away. Tears coming out of your eyes you managed to say "What about Monica?" He lightly laughed and said "I could never ever love her or anyone else when I know you exist. Y/N I don't love her, I love you. I don't know why I said I didn't! You're all I could ever want!" He said starting to cry. And just like that that he grabbed your waist with both arms and brought you forward into a passionate kiss. You weren't even thinking, it was just like a reflex when you brought your arms up so your fingers were intertwined with his hair. After a while you both pulled away and Tom began to say "Please please forgive me y/n." Tom said. You breathed in and said"I forgive you Tom." Resting your forehead against his Tom finally said "I love you so much and I'm never, ever letting you go."

A/N Request are open!!