Who's who and what are they like?

A/n: You can skip this chapter, it's not important. It just helped me get a feel for my characters and I promise the rest of the book is way better especially towards the end where I was actually figuring out how to write.

(This image is of Ziniba's Auradon outfit but the shoes, purse, and orange shirt are all green.)

Ziniba Pride: Ziniba is the daughter of Scar from the lion king. She is sixteen and is five foot five inches tall, Her eyes are a vibrant emerald green, her hair is a dark blonde with green highlights, also has a large scar that starts at her eyebrow and kinda zigzags down her cheek and neck and into her dark green shirt, and she also has long sharp teeth (like a lion's). She has a bad temper. She's always wanted to be evil but has failed miserably at it most of her life. She knew Mal and Uma when they were all kids that went to a school that shortly shut down after Ziniba and a boy named Ned disappeared. She has always hated Mal for teasing her and has a hard time trusting her. She usually wears a brown leather jacket that has fur on the edges and a lion with a scar on the back, faded green ripped up pants, worn blackish-greenish combat boots, and a t-shirt that is dark green with claw marks that have black fabric behind it. She proves to be good at singing, and ukelele.

Ned: Ned is the son of  Banzai the hyena from the lion king. He is Ziniba's best friend despite the hyenas rising against Scar. He is five foot six and a half inches tall, his eyes are a dull yellowish green, his hair is a very dark brown and most of the time messed up, he also has long sharp teeth (like a hyena's teeth). His smile is creepy and he cackles a lot. He is more of a smooth person and is smart, unlike his parents. He gets bored very easily and hates it if he doesn't know the answer to something. He mostly wears a pair of ripped up black pants, a black t-shirt, and a brown jacket with dark brown spots here and there on it. He is okay at singing but wouldn't be your ideal singer on a stage. He proves to be good at potions.

Lou: Lou is the son of Cogsworth. He is a sweet, caring person, a coward but improves over time. He is a servant at Auradon but also goes to school there too.

Lafou: Son of Lumiere. Pretty much a brother to Lou. Hates Ziniba and her friends for making Lou different then he was before.

Genevieve: The daughter of mother Gothel and Ziniba's roommate. She is kinda annoying and snoopy but is very protective.

Tony: Son of Tiana and Prince Naveen. Ned's roommate. Very strong. His complexion is brown, about six foot three inches tall, impulsive, brotherly type. Before he went to the Isle he wore tan slacks with a light green dress shirt. After he went to the Isle he wears a sleeveless brownish greenish leather jacket.

Sinbad: Son of Ariel and Prince Eric. A bit impulsive. Has a large crush on Ziniba.

Madeline: Daughter of Mad Hatter. Ned likes her and she isn't introduced until one of the last chapters.

Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Ben, Harry, Gil, Dizzy, Chad, etc.: You pretty much know who they are. 

There are probably tons of other people I may add or forget to.

My awesome friend Krayzeetree drew a picture of Ziniba and Ned for me.