Good Luck, Harry

I stormed through the halls.

People took one look at me and cleared my path.

Auradon had more than felt my wrath over Lou's undeserved punishment.

Ned told me later he could almost see steam rising out of my ears as I charged all over school making everyone miserable.

"It's not fair!" I yelled at Lou as I threw his door open without knocking.

Lafou glared at me.

"Get out," he commanded.

I ignored him and walked over to Lou.

When he had tripped over the table not only had he cut himself on the glass but he broke two of his ribs.

"Ziniba, please-" Lou didn't even look up as he placed a shirt in the suitcase on his bed.

"No!" I shrieked "It's Harry's fault, not yours."

"He was being irrational. He wasn't thinking. It's okay," Lou attempted a smile "There's nothing we can do."

"He's right," Lafou stood and gave me a hard stare "It's shameful. Especially for the son of Cogsworth."

I was across the room in a second, hoisting Lafou by the front of his shirt. I drew my fist back to punch him in the nose but Lou grabbed my arm.

"Don't. Violence never helped anything."

I dropped Lafou and snarled in his face.

"The son of Lumiere is a stuck up brat who isn't loyal to his friends? Who's the real shameful one?"

Lou released my arm then sadly closed his suitcase and pulled his leather jacket on.

"Father's going to pick me up in a few minutes. Let's go down to meet him."

As we exited Lou turned and scanned the room with his eyes one last time. I sent an angry glare at Lafou.

We walked down the steps and out of the building silently and sadly. We were joined by Tony, Ned, Gil, and Genevieve.

For some strange reason, Ned wore a heavy trench coat and a thick beanie even though it was really hot outside.

Already the limo to pick Lou up had arrived.

"Well, I've gotta bounce!" Lou said cheerfully, trying to lighten the mood.

He exchanged hugs with everyone.

I was the last person he hugged. As he did he whispered "I know I'll be back soon. Don't make it too soon. Okay?" in my ear than pulled away and winked. I nodded.

The limo door opened and an old man, who I guessed was Cogsworth, got out and called Lou's name.

Lou walked towards the limo and ignoring his father's attempt to talk to him and slipped in the back of the limo. Cogsworth glanced at our group and our eyes met, I narrowed my eyes menacingly practically daring him to do something. Instead, he turned and slipped into the limo.

The limo pulled away with Lou and his father as well as the only thing that kept me from murdering Harry.

"Where's Harry?" I asked Gil.

"In his room."

I turned on my heels and dashed towards Harry's room.

"Good luck, Harry," I heard Tony say.

**

Harry watched the group outside from his window. Sure he felt bad that Lou had taken the blame for him but Lou shouldn't have tried to stop him.

As Lou's limo pulled away Ziniba suddenly turned and raced up the stairs at the speed of light.

Oh, flip Harry thought I'm a dead man.

He never thought he would be scared of any of his ex-girlfriends, especially Ziniba, but something happened to her. It was if her lion blood had finally caught up with her dorky self. Before she had been a villain wanna-be that was usually the center of teasing and cruelty. Then again after what happened to her face and then her sister-.

Harry suddenly realized he had to get out of this room before she got up the steps or he would be dead in no time.

He walked to his window and slickly jumped out then headed toward the cafeteria. Maybe he could find Audrey or someone else.

He finally caught sight of them and began to walk towards them when suddenly-.

"HARRY HOOK! SAY YOUR PRAYERS!"

He didn't even know what hit him at first as he went stumbling backward but then he was hoisted up by the front of his shirt and he was looking into Ziniba's angry face. He was right, something had changed! She had was now strong enough to lift him off the ground and then toss him back into a tree.

Harry pulled out his fencing sword and lunged at her. Unfortunately for him, he was still a bit woozy from her punch so she was able to dodge and kick the knife out of his hand and pick it up.

She began beating down on him without mercy. He had his hook to defend himself with but his will to live was no match for her will for his death.

Ned sprung on Ziniba's back and wrenched the knife from her grip but Ziniba tossed him off and continued to punch and kick Harry.

Harry slashed her arm with his hook but for the most part, it really didn't hurt her because she wore her leather jacket.

"Ziniba! Stop!" Audrey screamed.

A group gathered to watch.

Attempts were made to stop the fight but nothing could be done.

After a bit, Harry was able to pin Ziniba on the ground and start choking her as she attempted to carry out his death penalty. Ned lunged forward again and bit his arm then pushed him off. Tony quickly grabbed Ziniba's arm and pulled her away.

"One more mess up like that Harry and I'll kidnap you and take back to the Isle!" Ziniba screamed at him when she realized she couldn't get away from Tony, "I'm the reason you're here and you know it! I swear that every scum who tries to rise without me will never get the chance to be more than Isle scum! You hear me? Isle scum!"

"W-well, y-your just j-jealous Audrey's my girlfriend and not you!" Harry stuttered through his bloody and broken nose.

The Rebel Vks looked at him with disgust.

"You think that's why she's mad?" Genevieve exclaimed, "You nearly killed Lou! And now he's expelled and fired! And you think she (and the rest of us) are mad she's not your girlfriend? You really are no better than the scum the people here in Auradon think that people from the Isle are!"

The Rebel Vks (minus Harry) dragged Ziniba away as she screamed insults and threats at Harry.

Before they left Gil glanced at Harry's arm where Ned had bit it. Something was funny about it. It looked like an animal bite.

Wait a sec, Gil looked at the Beanie on Ned's head. Did you see something move?

Oh, Heck. That can't be good.

A/n: Thank you Missharleyquinn2004 for giving me ideas for this chapter!