We bruise some perfect apples

Ziniba's POV

I slammed the car door shut and blew some hair away from my face.

"I'm back," I said in a singsong voice.

I looked over at Ned. He started at his reflection in the limo then went to the trunk of the limo and begin to open it.

"Wow!" Tony said, "So this is the Isle."

"Like it?" I asked sarcastically.

Just then we heard Ned say: "What the-!"

We looked over at him as he yanked someone out of the trunk.

"Lou?" Tony said.

Lou was wearing a brown jacket with a gold clock on the back, a Bienne, and some torn black pants. Thank evil it was suitable for the Isle.

"What are you doing here?" I asked pulling out a dagger from my jacket and holding it to Lou's neck.

"I want to help!"

"Why?"

"It's so dull in Auradon! I've come here before and think it's way more exciting."

"Wait, who is your Dad?" Asked Ned, pretending to admire the clock on his back but really pushing away the knife I held at Lou.

"Cogsworth."

"Wait, you meet the clock that's way too over the top all the time?"

"Yep."

"Well, Ziniba, what do you think?"

"I think I would like to claw his heart out."

Lou took a step back.

"She's joking. We really don't have any other choice but to let him tag along." Ned said.

"Whatever," I sighed "help me get the tarp on the limo."

Once we finished doing that Genevieve said: "Where is Tony?"

"Oh no, we lost him already?" Ned asked.

"Spread out," Genevieve said, disappearing down an alley.

I was about to go down another alley when Genevieve reappeared furiously dragging Tony.

"This guy is an idiot!" She exploded "He saw this girl and he tried talking to her. Bet you'll never guess who it was!"

"Who?" Ned asked.

"None other than Freddie!"

Freddie was the daughter of Dr. Facilier aka Tiana and Prince Naveen's worst nightmare.

"Then he started walking towards her, she saw the frog on his jacket, she tried to kill him with a knife, I came in saved the day! Can you believe how dumb this guy is?" She fumed.

We all laughed.

"Well, how was I supposed to know?" Tony grumbled.

"Look, I know this may be a bit hard for you guys but you'll get it," Ned said.

"Follow me. We're probably going to find them at Ursula's fish and chips." I said.

"How on Earth are we going to fit in?" Tony asked.

I sighed then turned to him and rested my arm on his shoulder.

"Let me tell you something you can really trust," I sang.
"Everybody's got a wicked side"