To Auradon!

Ziniba and Ned nervously waited outside of their hideout with small duffle bags hoping that Lou hasn't been lying.

But to their relief, a limo pulled into the alleyway and Ludwig got out. 

"Hello, Mademoiselle and Monsieur. Are you Ziniba and Ned?" He asked.

Ziniba nodded.

"Then please right this way," he said opening the door to the limo, "I hope you don't mind but you will be sharing the ride with Mademoiselle Genevieve Gothel and Mademoiselle Dizzy Tremain."

Genevieve Gothel was the daughter of Mother Gothel.

Ziniba shrugged as she got in and said: "we don't mind." 

Ludwig shut the door after Ned got in the went to the driver's side and got in.

And they were off to Auradon!

In the back, the three villain kids were sitting in nervous silence until Ned pointed to the candy lining the sides of the limo and asked: "What's that?"

Genevieve shrugged and said: "I've no idea but it tastes really good."

Ziniba leaned forward and grabbed a brown lump that was in a jar then took a bite out of it then covered her mouth.

"Oh my goodness, This is the best thing I've ever tasted!'

Dizzy, Ned and Genevieve grabbed one too and took a bite and nodded their agreement.

Once Ziniba was done with the brown lump she sampled the other candy and so did the other three, trying everything and retrying everything.

"Um, guys," Ned said after a while, "they are driving straight to the edge."

All four of them stared out the window and as they went over the edge Genevieve screamed and clung to Ned's arm while Ned and Ziniba gripped the seats in anticipation.

But nothing happened after a bit they all looked out the window and saw they were gliding across the water on a magic yellow bridge leading to Auradon.

All four of them breathed a sigh at once.

They could hear laughing from the front and the little barrier between them and the driver rose up and Ludwig asked: "Are you guys okay? It sounds like you guys just drove off a cliff."

Genevieve smacked his shoulder and Ludwig rolled the barrier between them up, still laughing.

Soon they hit the ground at Auradon and drove down a road passing a sign that said: 'Welcome to Auradon Prep, Goodness Doesn't Get Much Better'.

They drove until they stopped in front of a large beautiful castle.

Ziniba looked at Dizzy, Ned and Genevieve.

"You all have stuff on your faces."

They begin to wipe it off and Ned said she did too soo she wiped the stuff off her face.

The door opened and Dizzy leaped out into the arms of Evie. Genevieve stepped out than Ned then last but not least Ziniba.

"I'm so glad you all are here!" Evie practically squeald.

"Hello," said a short kind looking women, "I am Fairy Godmother and the headmistress at Auradon prep. The doors of wisdom are never shut here but the library is opened 8-11:00 and we are a little strict about curfew."

Then a boy dressed in blue with a friendly smile stepped forward and behind him where who the three villain kids recognized as Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay.

"My name is Ben. I am so glad each of you is here!" He shook hands with Ned and said: "you must be Ned." Ned smiled and nodded. Ben smiled back and said "Nice teeth." Then he shook hands with Genevieve "And you are Genevieve?" She nodded and smiled flirtatiously. "You're very pretty." Then he shook hands with Ziniba "And you are Siniba?"

"No, it's Ziniba. You're getting my name mixed up with my cousin's." She said flatly.

"Oh, sorry," he smiled "You seem to be a person that commands attention."

Ziniba didn't smile.

"Ben is the king here at Auradon," said Mal stepping beside him.

"Oh?" Genevieve said.

Ned smiled again but not creepy.

Ziniba didn't do anything.

"I'm sure you've met Ma," Ben said, "And Carlos and Jay and of course you have met Evie."

"Yes we do know them," said Ziniba "Ned and I used to go to school with them."

Oh, so that's where I know them from, thought Mal, But I don't remember Ziniba's scar.

"I have some business to attend to so I need to go. Lou here will show you to your dorms," Ben said, "and if you have any questions feel free to ask any of us."

They all nodded.

Lou led them into the castle and Evie went with them.

They were led up the stairs and each to their dorm rooms. First, they went to Ned's room where he met his roommate (Tony the son of Tiana and Prince Naveen) then they went to Ziniba and Genevieve's dorm.

They walked in and were a bit surprised by all the pink.

After making sure they were okay with the room Evie left them to get settled and the two begin to unpack.

After dinner, they went to bed and Ziniba reminded herself the promise she made then drifted off to sleep.