First Day At School

The next day Evie knocked on the door of Genevieve and Ziniba's door before school.

"Come in!"

Evie did and saw Genevieve looking happy and ready for the day. Here is what she was wearing:

Ziniba, however, didn't look happy she looked upset and nervous

"What's wrong?" Evie asked her.

"I'm probably going to get teased, I probably won't fit in, and this scar! I hate my scar! It's only brought unwanted attention!" she said.

Evie smiled and hugged her then sat her down on her bed.

"Let me give you a little makeup to cover it up."

Evie put some foundation on her and then a little bit of blush but nothing else because Ziniba refused.

"There," Evie said when she was finished, "You would have to look very closely to see the scar. And don't worry about fitting in and getting teased. No one really teases around here and there a bunch of new villain kids so you won't be alone."

Ziniba smiled stiffly.

"Thanks, Evie."

The first class was chemistry.

Everyone paid strict attention except for Genevieve and a blonde kid across the room who were flirting with each other.

After chemistry, it was Remedial Goodness 101 which was mostly villian kids.

It didn't go as smoothly as chemistry because most of the kids were extremely confused.

At one point in the class, there was a question that stumped most everyone in the class: 

Why is it good to be good?

A. It is rude not to be 

B. It is fun (that was instantly ruled out by the VKs)

C. You make money off of it

D. It's right and it benefits the world

E. People like you

After a lot of guessing Fairy Godmother called on Ziniba.

"The answer is D," said Ziniba without a second thought.

"That is correct" said Fairy Godmother.

This happened a lot during class and finally, it was time for the next class.

Next was mathematics.

Ziniba knew a little about math so she did really well in the class which caught the eye of the blonde kid who had been flirting with Genevieve and after she left the board from solving a math problem he slipped her a note that said 'meet me under the bleachers after school'.