Meet Ziniba

(The movie above isn't what Ziniba looks like and she doesn't sing it but I thought you guys might like it.)

Lou gasped and stepped back tripping over an animal skeleton that he swore wasn't there before.

Lou stumbled to his feet as the canine-like the boy did a flip off the low ceiling beam and landed in front of him. Cackling at his surprise. His eyes seemingly glowing in the green firelight

More canine-like Creatures hopped from the beams of the ceiling and walked towards Lou laughing high-pitched. Like hyenas.

Someone landed behind Lou and said

"What are you doing here"

Lou shrieked and whirled around to see a tall slim figure with a mane drawing a dark green sword.

This was all too much for poor Lou and he fell over in a cold faint.

The male groaned "Aw, C'mon, he was mine" the figure drew back the hood to reveal a female with dark blond hair with green highlights and emerald green eyes

"We need him alive. He most likely has information we need" the female snapped two fingers of her right hand and two of the Creatures picked up the fainted Lou and took him to the upstairs, the rest falling back to the shadows, still giggling.

The female started going upstairs "Alright, let's see what he has"

The male chuckled climbing the stairs after the female "Not wit, that's for sure..."

Lou was woken up by someone shaking him.

He looked around and saw he was in a place he didn't recognize, it was made of a dark wood and guessed he was in a dream.

But, then everything came back to him and he tried to get to his feet and two of the Creatures quickly jumped to help him up.

The room was a bit lighter, with dim candles on the walls in holders, and Lou could see that the place wasn't as bad now.

A girl who had long dark blond hair with green highlights and a scar that ran down her face, and the dark green sword on her back, stepped forward and smiled at Lou

but seemed a little self-conscious about her smile because Lou could tell that she was trying hard not to show her teeth and not to let her lips press against her teeth either.

Lou figured out why when she began to speak.

"Who are you?"

The sharp tips of her long teeth showed.

"M-My name is Lou," Lou said, trying to not faint again "I-I'm a messenger of the king of Auradon."

"That's what I thought" she replied, "So that's why I didn't hurt you." she snapped and the two dog-like Creatures holding up Lou released him then slunk away to the shadows

"Oh, um... thanks?" Lou said a little taken aback by the comment.

"What message do you have?" she demanded.

"W-Well, um, first who is Ziniba, the Daughter of Scar the Lion and Ned son of Ed the Hyena?" he asked. Fingering the letters from the folds of his pocket

"I am Ziniba, and this is Ned," she said waving her hand towards the boy who had 'greeted' Lou. Ned took a small bow and gave Lou a creepy smile.

"O-Oh, well, then here, these are for you," Lou said, happy that he found that these were the people he was looking for. Taking out the two letters from his pocket he handed them to the both of them.

They both opened the letters and scanned over what it said then looked startled, shared a look, then read it again.

Ziniba looked up and demanded "Is this a joke?" but Ned just stared at the letter and looked puzzled.

Lou smiled. Finally confident, this was the same question that the other Villain Kids had asked

"No joke."

"Really?" she glared at him.

"Really."

"If you're lying I can come and find you and rip your tongue and eyes out?"

"Um, sure," Lou said, not really convinced since she just said that since he was a messenger she wouldn't hurt him

"Don't you underestimate me!" she stepped towards and made a quick motion to the shadow-dog Creatures surrounding them to do the same.

Ned still stared at the letter. Speechless

"I'm not a person to mess with. Lou." She warned and laid her hand on the hilt of her sword.

"I'm not lying!" Lou said sincerely, now taken aback and slightly offended

Ziniba's face softened a little bit, but her radiant green eyes narrowed

"Fine," she said, letting the hilt go and made a signal to have the dog Creatures stand down "I'll believe you."

"W-We will come back in one and a half weeks to take you," Lou said and started walking towards the door.

"Lou."

Lou turned around. Facing the girl named Ziniba

"Yes?"

"Thank you."

Lou smiled.

"My pleasure."

Then he turned around and walked out the door.

When he finally got back to the limo Ludwig asked him what took him so long.