Ziniba talks to Harry

(Yes all you crazy fans of Harry, I'm adding him!)

A few days later, Ziniba and Ned walked through the door of Ursula's Fish and Chips and made their way to a table in the back of the slightly run down place.

"Why are we here?" Ned asked as they sat down, "I thought you hated the food, the service, and the people who come here."

"We need to talk to someone who I know is here or will be soon."

"Can I get you anything?" A girl who had a light brown ponytail in the back of her head and sea green eyes shimmering with nervousness came over and said to them.

Since Uma couldn't get back through the barrier Ursula had to hire some help. Guess this was the result

"The usual for both of us," Ziniba said casually, waving her off. The girl just stood there staring at the pad in her hands

"Um, I just started working here so I don't-."

"Why are you still here?" Ziniba said then parted her lips a little so that the girl could see long sharp teeth.

The girl gave a small squeak and quickly went into the kitchen.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Simba," said a slick voice behind them. Ziniba rolled her eyes

"Oh hello, Peter."

It was Harry.

Harry would tease her by calling her by her cousin's name because they both sounded alike so she would toss it right back at him by calling him Peter because Harry's dad was James Hook and Hook's enemy was Peter Pan.

"As feisty as ever, I see" Harry smiled at her coolly. Rounding the seat he was behind and plunked down next to her, Ned 'tch'ed in disapproval

"Harry, I didn't come here for small talk," she said.

"Why did you come then? I know it isn't for the food."

Ziniba shrugged. Slightly smirking "I guess it's a well-known fact I don't like seafood."

Gil had been standing nearby and was eavesdropping so he piped up and said.

"Yea! ever since that one prank, Uma pulled on you where-"

"Shut up, Gil!" Ned growled, his yellowish green eyes narrowing dangerously low

Gil was laughing hard now, remembering the prank.

"But Ziniba's face was hilarious when-"

Ned stood up and curled his lips back to show his teeth in a snarl.

"Gil, I said to shut up!"

Gil tried not to smile or laugh but it was hard for him.

Ned sat back down as Harry said.

"Well anyway, Ziniba, what were you going to tell me?"

A few people began to gather to listen.

"Ned and I have been invited to come to Auradon."

Some people began to scoff, shake their heads and turn away but Ned growled viciously at them and they stopped, only to dumb them down to glares

"To Auradon ay? Well, then I guess you're going to leave and forget about us all just like Mal did." Harry said in a self-assured way

"I am nothing like Mal! You know how much I hate her!" Ziniba snarled, curling her fingertips on the wooden table.

"No one really likes Mal right now, for what she has done," Harry stated.

"You all know I have hated her since the first time she spoke to me!" Ziniba gestures along with her voice that begins to get louder and louder attracting more people's attention.

"Ah, yes because she would tease you, and then you disappeared from that school with Ned. Why did you suddenly leave?" Harry said in his usual silky tone, not at all affected by Ziniba's rise in volume

Ziniba turned red as she said in a quieter tone "We were taken out because the school system finally heard about the aggressiveness of the teasing against us and one of the teachers privately schooled us until a couple months ago. The school had to shut down due to the lack of money."

"That still doesn't mean you won't forget us." Harry crossed his arms

Ziniba stood up and said, "Harry Hook I swear I will get you to Auradon and do my best with the rest of the Isle kids!"

"Do you really mean it? Because that is going to be very hard." He raised an eyebrow

"Harry, I mean it. and I will do it!" She begins to walk towards the door "C'mon, Ned."

Ned got up and followed her. Knocking into the girl with a plate of seafood

"Ziniba," Harry called

She turned.

"Don't forget your promise," Harry warned

"I won't, Harry, I won't"

She and Ned then disappeared into the night.

The crowd dispersed, chattering about what had just transpired and Gil walked over to Harry.

"Do you think she means it?" he asked slightly whispering.

Harry fingered the tip of his hook.

"I think she does, but the question is...Can she do it?"

Can she do it?"