Madeline Hatter and a Fight

About two days later an Aurdon limo pulled up in front of the main castle.

As Ned watched the limo. His fingers were twitching and he couldn't hold them still. He glanced over at Harry who stood beside him trying not to stare at Ned's ears.

Ned and Ziniba didn't need to wear hat's or something around their waists because no one noticed their ears and tail or they didn't care.

Lou stepped out and caught sight of the Rebel Vks. He smiled and started to walk towards them but a slender fingerless gloved hand reached out of the car and caught Lou's leather sleeve. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

As he turned around to help the person out the Rebel Vks walked forward to greet their friend.

The person that stepped out of the car was about the same height as Lou. She wore a rusted red leather waistcoat that's tails went a few inches past her knees in the back and had lace brownish-white frills poring out from the sleeves over the before mentioned dirty white lace gloves and four brightly colored ribbons spilled out of the side right-hand pocket; she had splotchy brown jeans that stopped a few inches above her worn-out brown lace-up ankle boots revealing mismatched striped socks, one had small brown, and rusted red stripes and the other had thick brownish-white and brown stripes; and to finish the look, perched on her frizzy past shoulder length hair was a brown velvet top hat with a dark salmon colored sash tied around it that had a few needles and large pins sticking into it. It wasn't hard to guess her dad.

"Hi, guys!" Lou said when they had reached him.

"Welcome back!" Ziniba purred.

"What was it like being exiled from Auradon?" Harry asked.

Lou smirked. "You already know."

Harry shrugged. "Touche."

"Um, hi," Ned said to the girl standing by Lou, "What's your name?"

She smiled.

"Madeline daughter of the Mad Hatter."

Ned smiled.

"My name is Ned."

There was a pause and then Madeline asked "Son of...?"

"Oh, um," Ned blushed, "Banzai."

"Banzai? Oh! He's that Hyena."

Ziniba stepped in. "Yeah, got a problem with that?"

Madeline took Ziniba in for a moment as if judging the best way to take her down.

"You're the daughter of Scar. Lou has told me a lot about you, Ziniba."

Ziniba shrugged.

"So, Madeline," Genevieve said, stepping forward and secretly charging her hand with magic, "I hope you'll enjoy it here at Aurdon."

Madeline nodded.

"I hope so too. I won't be here long, though, just long enough to keep an eye on Lou and keep him out of trouble."

Lou rolled his eyes.

"She's supposed to be my babysitter."

"I'm an old friend of the family's so they asked me," Madeline continued, completely ignoring Lou's statement. "What's your name?" She asked Genevieve.

Genevieve offered the hand she had charged with magic.

"Genevieve daughter of Mother Gothel."

Madeline reached out to shake Genevieve's hand, not knowing the danger. Right as their hands were about to touch Sinbad suddenly appeared behind Madeline and lightly touched her shoulder. A small snap of energy snapped around Madeline and Genevieve's hands as they met. Both jerked their hands back in shock and pain. The Rebel Vks watched Madeline's face, expecting it to suddenly get drowsy and disoriented but nothing happened.