Harry and Gil's first day

Ziniba's POV

The next day I woke up and moaned.

"Morning Ziniba," said Genevieve from across the room. She was doing homework at the desk in are room.

"You're already up?" I asked.

"I didn't bring my homework to the Isle and I forgot to do a report."

A knock sounded at the door.

I kept from my bed and dashed to my dresser and quickly yanked out a ripped black tank top and a pair of ripped green jeans.

"It's probably Harry," I told Genevieve "Answer it and tell him to wait a second while I get dressed."

Ben had assigned me to making sure Harry and Gil got to classes on time, they knew where to get lunch, and the works.

I dashed into the bathroom and dressed.

When I came out of the bathroom I found Harry lying on my bed staring at the ceiling.

"C'mon, let's go," I said giving Genevieve who was again bent over her homework "I need to find Ned and Tony after I show Harry his locker.

I pulled my leather jacket on and picked up my satchel.

Harry got up and followed me to the door. But I stopped him before I opened it.

"No and no," I said first pointing at his hat than his Hook.

Harry stuck his bottom lip out and and gave me puppy eyes finishing it off with an "aww" but handed me the pirate hat and pushed the hook into his satchel.

I opened the door and with a smirk pushed the hat on my head and dashed down the hall.

"Wait! Why do you get to wear it?" Harry yelled after me as he chased me.

At the stairs Harry grabbed my bag making me lose my balance and I started falling down them but a boy with curly black hair and deep sea blue eyes caught me.

"Thanks" I said as he put me on my feet.

"Can I have my hat back?" Harry asked.

"You owe me one."

I jumped on the banister and quickly slid down it. Harry would have followed but Fairy Godmother appeared beside me.

"Please, no sliding on the banister."

"Sorry," I said as Harry ran down the stairs.

"And no hat's inside."

"Sorry," I repeated taking off the hat and handing it to Harry.

"Welcome to Auradon, Harry," Fairy Godmother said to him.

"Er, thanks," he said.

"Ma'am," I whispered in his ear.

"Um, ma'am."

Fairy Godmother seemed satisfied so she walked away with a sugary sweet smile on her face. Too much sugar.

"That is the politest I think I have ever been," Harry said.

"Get used to it," them something occurred to me "Where's Gil?"

"Said he wanted to to Ben 'bout somethin' and he'd catch up with me later."

"That worries me."

"Same. Worries me he's having to much fun without me."

I nodded.

Just then I saw Chad and Audrey so I grabbed Harry's wrist and jumped behind a bush.

"What? What is it?" Harry asked.

"You see that boy with the blonde hair," I pionted at Chad "He's an ex-boyfriend of mine and the way we broke up was awful."

Harry cracked his nuckles.

"Would you like revenge."

"No-," that something occurred to me "Yes, yes I do but you must do exactly as I say. Okay?"

"You're boss, lass."

I whispered the plan in his ear.

Harry gave a cocky grin. "You sure, lass?"

"Hey, are you in or not?"

"Oh I'm in."

"Good."

I got up and strutted past Chad and Audrey pretending not to notice them.

"Well hello, scarry face."

I looked up and pretended to notice him for the first time.

"Oh, hello loser."

Chad glared at walked closer to me.

"What did you call me, scarry face?"

Harry appeared behind me and put an arm around my waist.

"Are you deaf? She called you a loser," Harry said in a vioce that was clearly telling Chad to back off  "And don't you dare call my girlfriend that. She worth more than a scum like you."

Chad was about to say something but Audrey cut in.

"Who are you?"

Harry removed his arm from my waist and took Audrey's hand and kissed it.

"Harry Hook of the Isle of the lost. And you, my lovely, are?"

"Audrey."

She was clearly enchanted.

Perfect.

"Well c'mon, Harry, we need to get to class."

Perfectly perfect.

A/n: I'll tell ya'll what's perfectly perfect! The new Decendents movie has just been announced! Only thing bad about it is we have to wait 'til next summer to get it!