Chapter 1

Nathan's POV

I am driving my GTR to go pick up Riley (change the name if you want to) from the airport. She lives in France but is moving down to Texas to live with me and my friends. Riley is kinda shy but will hopefully loosen up around all of my friends. Riley has dark brown hair with sparkling blue eyes. When I got to the airport I saw her sitting on a bench I walked up behind her and said with excitement, "BOO!"
    "Nathan!" She said. I sat down next to her and hugged her. Riley hugged me back.
    We both started to walk and talk about what we have been up to over the past ten years. Riley seemed a bit off to me. It is like she had gone through some bad times back in France. Riley is wearing a black tank top with black jeggings or whatever they are called. She was also wearing a pair of black and white Adidas with a jean jacket over her shirt.
    She got in the front seat of my car and said, "Nice car Nath." "Thanks Riley. I bought it off of amazon!" I said with laughter while joking. "Haha very funny." She said back.
   The rest of the drive back to my house was pretty calm. We saw a recent crash that involved a side mirror come flying off. I said to Riley. "It gets pretty crazy here in Texas!" She didn't reply because she was looking down at her phone.
    I asked her, " Riley are you ok? "I-I'm ugh. Im fine." We parked at my house and I helped Riley unload the car of her belongings. We entered the house.

Riley's POV
We walked into the house and Nathan yelled at the top of his lungs, "WATS UP BIG BOIS!!!" Moose came to the door and Tackled Nathan to the ground. "AHH Moose really man, really!" I chuckled and looked around from my standing place. The house looks nice but there is s few... well a lot of coffee cups laying around. I looked at Nathan then at Moose. Moose said to me, "Hello I'm George but call meh Moose!" "Uh sure." I could not help but notice that he was extremely cute. I like the way his hair stands up at the top of his head.
      Moose's POV
I wanted to tell her that she was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen but I didn't want to make a bad first impression. I think I am blushing so I tried to hide it and turn my face the other way and walked upstairs to my office.
     Sprinting up the stairs in a noobish way I fell half way up and banged my head on the wall. Riley came running to me and shook me to make sure I was still awake. "MOOSE! Are you ok!" She yelled while her eyes are wide open. I slowly lifted up and with my eyes half open I got up with out even noticing that she was standing right over me. Riley looked into my eyes and I could tell that the was love in the air, but I didn't want her to feel awkward on her first day in Texas.

Nathan's POV
In my heart I was like "Oh my god is Moose ok?" But on the outside I ran up the stairs and gave him a big bro hug. Then Riley went up stairs to the bathroom and locked herself in, to say the truth I am worried.

Hey guys the word count on this chapter is 609!