Chapter 15

Riley's POV

       Dr. Harmon comes in the room and shared some news. "George's heart is failing. He might need a transfer heart to last him even until he is 30. I'm sorry Nathan and Riley but, this might be your last goodbye." He finished saying with a sad look on his face.

Tears start to dramatically fall down mine and Nathan's face. I lean agents him, the collar of my shirts gets soaked from tears. Nathan wipes a manly tear before letting several others fall. "Well, I guess we can forget about the Lamborghini Fest." I say with a following sigh.

"Yah I guess so." Nathan says still crying. Mr. Harmon walks out of the room leaving Nathan, Moose, and I.

Nathan, gets up from his little chair in the corner and walks over to Moose.

"This is all my fault! I'm sorry for replacing your medicine with another to make your face red. Im sorry when I replaced your heart medicine with Tic Tacks . I'm sorry when I put green dye in your shampoo. It is All my fault." Nathan finished his little paragraph and runs out the door. I follow him.

"Nathan wait, it's not your fault, it's not anyone's fault. You don't have to leave," I say convincingly.

"Yes, I, Do." Nathan, crying his eyes out runs to his car. I track him on the track IPhone app. He is going back to the house. I don't know if I will stay here or not when Moose says, "Riley," his voice crackles as he is speaking. "Take my car and get Nathan. Go Quick. If I don't see you again I want to say... I love you." Moose finished saying and. He throws his keys across the room. I run and unlock his R8. Let's go.

The drive is quick and fast as a rush back to the house. There, I found Nathan crying his eyes out on the couch.

"Nathan. Come back. He needs you." I say trying to convince him.

"Fine. But... it was me." Nathan said wiping a tear.

I lose my calm chill self. "IT'S NOT YOUR FUCKING FAULT. NOW LETS GO!" I yell. My face turning red Nathan jerks up and follows me to the car. We drive all the way back to the hospital.

      We run to the room 172, up three flights of stairs and passing everyone. When we open the door...

"George! Your alright!" I say and run over to him and hug him.

"Yes. Yes I am." He smiles and Nathan runs over as well. We hug the three of us. I feel a warm tear roll down my face. Not a tear of sadness, but a happy tear. Nathan pats George's back and gives him a "bro hug". He smiles from ear to ear and looks up. Dr. Harmon gives some news, "George," he say smiling, "You are the answer to doctors questions. You have the cure to Cancer."

     Dr. Harmon shows us George's DNA. One of the billions are off. He carry's something that nobody else has.

*time skip due to the fact that my little pony is on TV right now*

     We drive back from the hospital and pull up in the driveway at about 2:30pm. I go upstairs to my room and lay down on my bed. I grab a change of clothes, a pair of light blue jean shorts and a black tank top. Before I leave my room I find a note on my door. It reads,

"Just a few months ago we meet. Meat me at the park at 7:30pm tonight.

Love George ❤️"

Again with the notes. I plan to meet him at the park at 7:30 tonight. I know that he has something planned so I follow his command.

George's POV

I walk into the jewelry store and find a perfect ring. I pay and leave the store. The ring is very pretty... Just like the girl I'm about to propose to.

Hey guys I wanted to make this chapter kinda short so I could really get moving on the next chapter. It will be good. I love everyone and wish you all a happy Halloween. I know this chapter is going out early but I have a question. Comment if I should do quicker updates with shorter chapters that will be like 3 times a week. Or longer chapters but only like once a week. The word count on this chapter is 760 and I hope everyone has a great day love ya.
Peace.

- Sassy Ryan