Chapter 8

Moose's POV
   I wake up at around 4 in the morning now and get no sleep, due to the pain i've been having. I'm happy that I have a doctors appointment today but I wish the pain would just go away on it's own.
      Riley walks into my room and says, "Moose, are you feeling any better?"

      "No. It feels kinda worse then it did yesterday." I said back stretching my arms and crimping my teeth together because of the pain.
      Nathan comes in the room with a goofy smile on his face. "Good morning!" Nathan says with a smile. "Good morning." Me and Riley say at the same time. "Oh Nathan, I have a doctors appointment today at 9:00 in the morning." I say to Nathan while walking out of my room and down stairs to get a drink of water.
      It's now around eight in the morning and we ate breakfast and got ready for the day. Riley and I head outside to my car which is parked far left of the building. We get in and Riley pulls out her phone. I turn on my Audi R8 with the keys and plug them in. The car is not that loud so we roll out without waking anyone up.
     When we get to the doctor I sign in and sit down with Riley and wait to be called. "George (whatever his last name is)"  The doctor called my name and me and Riley go to the back room with the nurse. She checks my high and weight, "Perfect." She says to me. I sit down on the table like thing and she gives me a finger prick and one shot in my arm.
     When the nurse leaves and the doctor comes in he says, "Hello you are George right?" "Yah I am." I reply back. "Let's take a look and I'll see for myself."
     The doctor shoves a cold stethoscope  up the back of my shirt and tells me to breath in and out. Then, I take off my shirt so the doctor can feel if I have a sist (a sist is something that develops and if it's on your skull like mine was it can eat your brain. I had one when I was little I almost died). I lay down with my arms by my side as the doctor finished what ever he is doing. After all of that he takes me into an ex-ray room where he puts a heavy suit like thing over me and says, "Stay still." I respect his wishes and stay as still as I possibly can.
      When we are about to leave the room the doctor comes in. "Well... let's see." He says flipping through his clipboard, "It looks like you are not in good condition, you have something called  CAD. A blockage in the heart blood vessels that reduces blood flow and oxygen to the heart muscle itself. This can cause tremendous amounts of pain." He finally finishes saying. Riley and I gasp with the hint of fear and I bite my lip, "Will it stay like this forever?" Riley asks before I could say a thing. "It will all depend on time." The doctor said with a stern face. Riley and I walk out of the doctors office and to my car. I get in the front seat, and she gets into shotgun. We started the drive home and reach the house after about 45 minutes.

       Riley's POV
We make it home and George goes straight up stairs to his room and I walk towards Nathan. "Hey Nathan!" I say with happiness. "Hey Ri! How did it go?" "Well... um he has something called CAD. It's like a blood flow blockage that involves the heart and the oxygen that flows to the heart." I say scratching my shoulder. "What?" Nathan says with worrisome.
     "I-I can't believe it. I feel so bad, it must hurt a lot." He adds on to what he said. "Yah. I feel really bad for him." I say. In my head i'm thinking about what the doctor said. I go upstairs and too George's room.
      He is sitting up in his bed with headphones in and listening to music. "Hey, you ok?" I ask him.

"No. It feels like it's getting worse by the minute." George says.

"Did he give you anything, any medication or anything to make it better?" I ask him.

"No. But he said to come back in a week. So, I guess I'll do that." Moose says back to me.

"I guess that will be what we will do then." I say shrugging my shoulders.

        Moose's POV
      It is now the next day and I feel worse then ever. But, I don't want to put pressure on Riley because of her AGT thing. I walk downstairs yawning and grab a water out of the fridge. Nathan comes down stairs and immediately falls back asleep on the couch.
      I grab an air horn that I am hiding in the pantry. I plug one of my ears while my other hand is holding the air horn and press the button while screaming "NATHAN!" At the top of my lungs. *EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* the air horn echoes through the whole house.
"AHH!" Nathan screams, "MOOSE! Really!" He adds on. I laugh while pointing at him saying that he is an  idiot.

"Well that's a nice way to start off my day!" Nathan says sarcastically.

"HAHA! You jumped like ten feet in the air!" I say.

Riley comes down stairs her eyes wide open from the commotion we caused. "What were you two thinking!" She says.

"It was Moose! All him!"  Nathan says and points to me acting like he is a five year old kid.

Riley walks up stairs and I do the same. Nathan falls back asleep on the couch. I  walk into Riley's room and look out the window.

"Hey." She says to me

"Hey. So... how's life?" I say to her.

Riley replies back to me with, "Well it's good... I guess..."

Hey guys I wanted to leave you at a cliffhanger so I hope you enjoyed this I spent a long time on it!  Stay amazing!