Chapter 4

Riley's POV
   I've always said I've wanted to be on or just to go America's Got Talent. So this year for the 2017-2018 year I would join and show them my talent.
       I am woken up by Moose's phone ringing. I try to go back to sleep but I decide to quietly tiptoe through the air mattress and go tell Nathan about how I want to audition for  AGT (America's Got Talent). "Nathan. Are you awake?" I ask him while he is on his phone. He replies to me, "Yah Riley what?" "So umm... I'm auditioning for America's Got Talent." I say strongly with no fear. "Sure that's great. So how are you getting to New York to audition?" Nathan whispers to everyone else doesn't wake up. "I'm flying up in two days, and Moose is coming with me." I say to him, "Wanna come?" "Umm, oh sorry Riley Shark is coming to visit and he can't come if I'm not there." "But when you are on the show I will come." Nathan said scratching his head. I waited a few minutes and everyone woke up. I looked over at Moose and found him sleeping with his phone on his face. I giggled and walked to the kitchen. I open the fridge and grabbed a water bottle and drank almost half of it. I walk over to Megan's room where she is doing a strattle on the wall. "Megan!" I say with excitement. "Ah!" She screams with laughter and I stands up instantly. We walk outside and talk while throwing rocks in the lake behind her house.
      It is time to leave Megan's house and go back home so we pack and say bye and thanks to Megan for having a big party at her and Leah's house.
Me, Nathan, and Moose drive back to the house and unpack our things.
    I wake up on the day that Me and Moose go to New York for my AGT audition. I walk into Moose's office and find him sleeping in his chair. "Moose! Wake up we have to go soon!" I say with excitement. "Ugh! Why can't I just stay in bed for one more minute?" He says wishing I will say yes. "No sorry our flight is in three hours." I say. "WHAT!" Moose says as he jumps out of bed and grabs his bag. We start to get ready and I go to the bathroom to get ready, and I play my favorite song, Symphony, by Clean Bandit.

      I've been hearing symphony's
before all I heard was silence
A raspody for you and me
And every melody is timeless
Life was stringing me along
Then you came and you cut me loose
I was solo singing on my own
Now I can't find the key without you

And now your song is on repeat
And I'm dancin' on, to your heart beat
And when your gone I feel incomplete
So if you want the truth

I just wanna be part of your symphony
Will you hold me tight and not let go?
Symphony
Like a Love song on the radio
Will you hold me tight and not let go?

I'm sorry if its all to much
Everyday your here I'm healing
And I've been running out of luck
I'd never thought I'd find this feeling
'Cause I've been hearing symphony's
Before all I heard was silence
A raspody for you and me
And every melody is timeless

And now your song is on repeat
And I'm dancin' on to your heart beat
And when your gone I feel incomplete
So if you want the truth

I just wanna be part of your symphony
Will you hold me tight and not let go?
Symphony
Like a Love song on the radio
Will you hold me tight and not let go?

Ah ah ah ah ah ah
Ah ah ah
Ah ah ah ah ah ah
Ah ah ah

And now your song is on repeat
And I'm dancin on to your heart beat
And when your gone I feel in complete
So if you want he truth

I just wanna be part of your symphony
Will you hold me tight and not let go?
Symphony
Like a Love song on the radio
Symphony
Will you hold me tight and not let go?
Symphony
Like a Love song on the radio
Will you hold me tight and not let go?

When the song was done playing I was finished and I walked outside the bathroom to see that Moose and Nathan were standing there saying good luck. Me and Moose ordered an Uber to take us to the airport. Nathan helped me get my luggage into the trunk and we drove off.
     When we arrive at the airport I open the trunk and say thank you to the Uber driver. I hug Moose and he hugs me back. We walk into the airport carrying all of our bags and go straight to the bag check. We put our items threw security and we pass. I throw a little mini party in my head for getting threw security. We take a nice slow and long ride down the escalator and each get a coffee from the airport Starbucks. We sit down at our gate with an hour to spare and plug our phones into the outlet on the wall. I look up at Moose and he looks up at me. He kisses me on my cheek and I kiss him back. I turn off my phone and lean agents his chest.
     Our plane is called to board. Moose and I carry our bags into the plane. The plane is not that big or small. It can hold probably around 30-40 people. We sit in first class with a tv in front of us. I put up the arm rest and lean on Moose's shoulder and fall asleep. When I woke up Moose looked at me and kissed me on the forehead. "Glad your awake." He said and smiled. I saw he was looking at posts on his phone about how Nathan and Shark were pranking Megan and Leah. I tried to fall back asleep but, the flight attendant came by to serve Moose and I put drinks. "Here." Moose said, "I thought you would want water when you woke up." "Thanks" I replied back to him. The rest of the flight was long but I snuggled up agents Moose and fell back asleep.

Hey guys the word count on this is  1097 dare to count!