Chapter 2

Moose's POV
I want to do something special for Riley so I decided to take her to one of my favorite places, the luxury car dealership.
    We woke up on a normal day and Riley came downstairs and so did Nathan. I started to cool up a fresh batch of eggs for Riley and Nathan. When Nathan opened his half-asleep eyes he looked at me and saw me cooking and said, "Moose! You can cook! Sense WHEN?!" I looked at him and gave him the look that I did not want to be bothered. I knew that he knew I had something going on so I changed the subject and said to Nathan, "So um... about your car, the Gtr, the sticker on the plate expired." I know that it is not true so I went upstairs to my office. Riley followed me and put her arm around the corner of the wall and I said, "So um, Riley I wanna take you some where."
     "Where?" She said with confusion. "Just come in the car! It will be super cool." I said with a hint of excitement. I walked down the stairs and grabbed my keys to my Audi R8. I said bye to Nathan as me and Riley headed out the door. I got in the elevator and so did Riley. I clicked the down lobby button and the elevator car started to slowly lift us down to the first floor. I opened the door and felt a warm Texas breeze blow my hair.
     I got in the driver seat and she got in the passenger side of the car. "Wow. Nice car, I like the trunk in the front!" Riley said. "Actually it's called a Fronk!" I said with humor. I start the car and we drive out of the parking lot and onto the main road. During the drive I speed up to catch up with the other cars and slow down to make sure that my engine was not going to have problems, again. We pull up to the car place and her and I get out. She looks around and says to my with happiness, "How did you know?!" "Well, I just do." We walk inside and we see cars of all kinds like Ferraris and Lamborghinis and A car like Nathan's a Gtr. We walk inside and I see my friend at the dealership, Rob. "Hey Robbie how's it going?" I said with excitement. "Oh George my man how are ya?" Rob said being surprised that I came one right again after I got my BMW M4. He asked, "And who is this? I am Rob and you are?"
     Riley's POV
     "Riley, my names Riley." I said being a bit shy but a tad bit wowed at the same time. I walked over to the new 2017 Aston Martin and thought to myself, "wow. I wish I had one of these." I continued to look at the cars when George came over.
     He said to me with question in his voice, "So, do you like the cars so far?" "Umm, yah I guess. But George I-" I was cut off in mid sentence, "Call me Moose." He said and wrapped one of his arms around me. I leaned agents his chest and we continued walking in the car store. " So um, G-Moose do t you think it's time to start heading back home?" I asked him. "We are leaving, but were not going home... yet." He said and I can tell he has something special planed. We get in the car and start to drive away from the house once again. We arrive at a restaurant that is located just west of the Amin road. We walk in and I think to myself as I smile at Moose," wow. This place is very fancy. Why would he want to take me here?" The waitress walks us to our table and we sit down. "Moose, um why are you taking me here." I said and look around. "Just because I thought you needed a little care besides Nathan." He said and looked at me. I smiled but did not say a single word.
     After we are all done eating a walk out of the restaurant. A cold breeze whips me hair back and forth. Moose takes off his jacket and puts it around me. I smile at him and give him a hug. When we drove back home I looked at the stars through the window. I looked at my phone and saw the time, 10:37PM it is telling me. I looked at Moose who was now wearing black Ray Ban glasses. "Ya know I have glasses too right?" I said and looked at Moose. "You do! Let's see em!" He said and looked at me and smiled. I put my hand in my bag and fished out my glasses. They are also black Ray Bans. I put them on and look at Moose. "Fancy! Black, just like mine." He said. "Yah I guess." I said and yawned. He said, "You better got some sleep." I replied back to him, "But I don't have a bed yet! Remember, it comes Tuesday!" "Oh. Well we should both get sleep. I guess you could sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on the couch," he said. "Well um... No. Don't sleep on the couch. I'll sleep there. After all I am the newest member."  I said with pleasure that he even asked. "I guess we could share a bed if no one wants to sleep on the couch." He asked me. I replied back to him, "Sure I guess. As long as Nathan doesn't notice. Wait! We could pretend that you fell asleep on my office! Perfect plan!" He said back to me, sounds ok with me! We walked in the house and I look at my phone, 10:58PM it told me. Moose walked upstairs to his office and I went to the couch to see Nathan. "Hi Nathan! I found you in your natural habitat!" I said jokingly. "So what did you and Moose do?" He asked me. "Well." I said sitting down. "First he took me to the luxury car dealership, then we drove for like forty five minutes, then he took me to this fancy restaurant for dinner and they had really, good, STEAK!" I said taking a breath of tiredness. "Cool. I'm just watching some football." He said. I replied back to Nathan. "I'm going up stairs. See ya in the morning!" I walk upstairs and Into Moose's office. I lay down on the bed and start to fall asleep. I can feel Moose tucking me in and putting the blankets over me. And before I knew it, it was the next day.

Hey guys the word count on this chapter is 1158 dare to count!