Chapter 18

George's POV

I walk into Riley's room and glance at her. Sleeping. Great. I close the door and walk down stairs. I turn on the TV and make myself a bowl of cereal. I look at my phone. There is a text from Riley it says, "Hi George. I just woke up. Are you in your room or down stairs? ❤️ U." So sweet. I think to myself.

G= George
R=Riley

G I'm down stairs. Wanna come down or want me 2 come up

R I don't really care. I could come down. You come up. I'm feeling... lazy.

G ok ima coming up now

I click off my phone and walk upstairs. I crack Riley's door open and see her doing a split? "I didn't know you were flexible Ry!" I say I'm shock. "Surprise I am." She says while switching to her other leg. "And where did you get the nickname Ry from?" She asks me.

"I just made it up." I say and sit down on her bed. She gets up and opens her window. She sticks her head out of the window and looks up, down, and to the left and right. She puts her foot on the edge and grabs the roof. "Riley what are you doing! Are you crazy!!!" I scream with shock. "No. I'm just doing what I do almost everyday. She grabs the roof with her other hand and puts her foot on the wall. She some how managed to climb onto the roof.

    I follow Riley and climb onto the roof as well. "It's a pretty view up here." She says looking at me and smiling. "Yah. It is. I say smiling and looking back at Riley. "I still can't believe that we are getting married in just about 8 months." I say to Riley. "Yah. It's crazy." Says Riley as she pulls herself further up the roof. I move up as well. She starts humming the melody to Hallelujah, by Panic! At The Disco. I hug her and we sit on the roof for a while.

*time skip brought by Perry The Platypus. Until they come off the roof*

Riley's POV

I jump down the twenty feet waiting for George. "What! How did you just jump from the roof to the concrete?" George says shocked with a smile. "Just jump!" I yell from the bottom.

George's POV

I jump. "It's not so bad." I think to myself. I guess. I land on my feet, bending my knees when I hit the ground. "I still can't believe that you did that." I say to Riley with my eyes wide open. "It's nothing really. I used to jump and swing from way higher places." Riley says with a smile on her face.

"Wow." I think to myself.

   Riley's POV

We walk back into the house, holding hands. We walk upstairs and lay down in my bed. I cuddle up agents the side of George and we soon fall asleep.

(AHH Where I live theres scary thunder and it's shaking my house AH)

Riley's POV
I wake up and check my phone, 7:46. I get up and put on a pair of sweatpants and soft t shirt. I walk downstairs and see Nathan

Hey guys I'm sorry that this chapter was out a bit later in the day as normal. I was sick over the weekend. I hope that your guys will love this chapter.

-Jay