Chapter 12

Riley's POV

      I wake up yawning. I stretch my arms and point my toes. The air conditioning blows in my face and drys out my eyes as I'm looking at my phone. Moose walks in my room and says, "There is another sleepover that's happening at Megan's tonight, if you want to go. I'm not going."
"I don't think I will go either. Is Nathan going?" I ask him
"Yah. He is going but, I mean we get to stay here." He says smiling with his glasses on his face.
"Ok. I'm going down stairs to eat breakfast." I get up and walk out the door passing Moose and walk slowly down the stairs.

I pull out a box of cereal from the cabinet and pour about a cup into a bowl and grab a spoon from the drawer. I get the milk and pour it in on top of the cereal. I sit down at the table pulling out the dark brow chairs. I'm watching The Curse Of Chucky on my phone. Moose walks down stairs and sits down in the chair next to mine.

"Bye Nathan! Have fun!" Moose screams to Nathan as he leaves the house for the sleepover.

"So... hows life." He asks me.
I don't respond and act like I didn't hear him. I am just getting to the part when Nica ( one of the main characters) gets sent to jail for what the police thought she did when Moose smiles and says, "I think we should spend a bit more time with each other now that Nathan left."
I nod and continue with my movie. Moose walks up to him room and I put my bowl in the sink and walk up to mine to get changed.

Moose walks in the room as I am putting in my shirt. I turn to the back of the room and finish putting on my black Panic! At The Disco shirt. He walks up to me and says, " You look very pretty today, well... all the time!"

I kiss him and he kisses me back. He leaves the room so I can get dressed. I am wearing another Panic! At The Disco shirt with black leggings and black boots.

Moose's POV

I leave the room and walk downstairs. I hear music playing in the background from Riley's room. I shrug and yell at the top of my lungs, "Riley! I'm going to get coffee!" She says, "Ok! See ya!" I leave the house and walk to the elevator and walk down several flights of stairs. I get a good glimpse of my car and smile. "Sharp." I think to myself and pop open the front door to my Audi R8.

I drive about three minutes to Starbucks and order a coffee with milk and no sugar. I smile and thank the woman and sit down on a chair. I listen to music while sipping my coffee.

*back at the house*

Riley's POV

I walk to the bathroom and lock the door. I leave my hair down as I grab my hair brush and slowly brush it through my hair. I leave the bathroom and walk back to my room.

I sit down on my gray and blue bed and flop down like a dead rat. My arms spread out and my hair also spread out I listen to music and wait for Mose.

I hear the door open and know it is Moose. I scurry downstairs and great Moose with open arms and a smile. He hugs and kisses me before walking upstairs to his office. "I forgot to tell you this,... actually, just turn on Chanel 3." Moose says and without giving me time to answer he runs upstairs.

I do as he says and turn on Chanel 3.
" Hurricane Irma is as you can see coming straight for Texas going to hit almost the whole state. Take cover and buy all the water you can while supplies last." ( Hurricane Irma was real and it hit where I live. I lived through it) I gasp and think to myself, "oh Sweet Jesus no!" I bite my lip and run upstairs.

" MOOSE! There's a Hurricane at Category 4 1/2 coming right at us! We have to go get water!" I say panicking.

"You can go get some. Or just look in the closet!" Moose says with humor.

I look in the closet and see over one hundred bottles of water. It will last three of us a couple weeks. I go downstairs and sit on the couch. I watch the news and all that is on TV is Hurricane Irma. Category 5 now blah blah blah. I think to myself, " They take so long to explain that we're all going to die in a hurricane." (OMG guys it's true! Especially with Hurricane Irma!)

Hey guys I wanna say thank you to @Horror_M for being such a good friend to me. Thank you Maddie for helping me through this rough Wattpad journey.

BACK TO THE STORY!!!

       I turn off the over dressed and over reacting news reporters and watched America's Got Talent on my phone. I watch until pretty late at night. At about 11:40 I crawl into my bed. I plug my phone into the wall and listen to music while falling asleep.

      Moose's POV

I walk in Riley's room and see her laying on her side listening to music. I lay down on her bed next to her and put one arm around her. She rolls over into her back and without saying a word, goes to sleep.

I unplug her headphones from her ears and put it on the night stand. I walk into my office and record videos.

Riley's POV

I wake up around 8:30 and walk into Moose's office. He is asleep in his chair once again. "Silly Moose." I think to myself while rolling my eyes and walking out of the room. I see Nathan sitting up on the couch and I sit down next to him.

"So... how was the sleepover? What happened there?" I ask

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter!