Chapter 5

Riley's POV
   I am woken up by Moose nudging me. "Hey Riley we landed. Wake up." Moose said in a soft voice. I yawned and woke up. Moose grabs my bag and gives it to me and grabs his suitcase. We get our backpacks on our backs and walk out of the airport. Moose grips my hand as we sit down on the bench outside. Moose called the Uber and it took us to the hotel. We're walking in and I see that this hotel is a modern old stile hotel but I don't pay much attention because I plug in my headphones and play the song Attention.
      In the middle of the song Moose comes up to me and says, "Look outside it's really pretty." "Yah I guess. I'm nervous for my audition." I said scratching my shoulder. "You'll do great. I promise." He said with reassurance. I think to myself if I blow this audition I don't know what I'll do. I walk up to the window and stare out at the buildings and people walking down the streets. I feel the sign of pain, the sign that I need to run, but why. I ignore the feeling and walk to the bed and lay down. Moose lays down  next to me and sits up. "Riley." He says to me. "Yah." I reply back to him. "Will you... ah." "Never mind uh... will you be my girlfriend?"he asks hoping I will say yes. "Yes! Of corse I will!" I reply back happy that I have someone to love. He kisses me and I kiss back.
     Later that night we walk around New York City and eat at an Italian restaurant named Nico's. We walked to the hotel and went to our room. We got changed and brushed our hair, showered, and brushed our teeth. I climb into the bed and Moose climbs in after me. We lay there trying to fall asleep when I find the Tv remote and *click* I turn on the tv. I am flicking threw the channels when I finally stop at AGT. It says that auditions are tomorrow and if you want to join then come. I finally fall asleep on Moose's chest and wake up the next day.
    Exited, I roll out of bed while Moose is still sleeping and get ready for my big audition. I put on a black with pink flowers crop top and a matching skirt. I wear my black and white adidas. I brush my soft hair and put it in a fish tale braid. Sense my audition is not until 6:00 at night I go to the bed and wake up Moose.

        "Moose wake up." I say to him in a soft voice. He slowly sits up and looks at me and says, "Ready for your big day?" I answer him, "I sure am!" He gets dressed and we walk around outside and go to Starbucks. "Can I please have the coffee?" I asked the lady at the counter. After Starbucks we walk down a trail at the park and then walk around some more. We are FaceTiming Nathan to tell him what's going on and our New York experience. *Bzzz* *bzzz* Nathan picks up. "Oh hey Moose hey Riley." Nathan says. When we finish the FaceTime call we head back to the hotel and I plug in my headphones and listen to music. The first song that plays in my head was Thunder, by Imagine Dragons.

     Just a young gun with a quick fuse
I was uptight, wanna let loose
I was dreaming of bigger things
And wanna leave my own life behind
Not a yes sir, not a follower
Fit the box, fit the mold
Have a seat in the foyer take a number
I was lighting before the thunder

Thunder thunder
Thunder thun, thunder
Thun-thun-thunder thunder
Thunder thun thunder
Thun-thun-thunder

Kids were laughing in my classes
While I was scheming for the masses
Who do you think you are
Dreaming about being a big star
You say your basic you say your easy
You're always riding in the back seat
Now I'm smiling on the stage while
You were clapping in the nose bleeds

Thunder
Thunder, thun', thunder
Thun-thun- thunder thunder
Thunder thun thunder
Thun thun thunder thunder

Thunder feel the thunder
Lightning and the thunder
Thunder feel the thunder
Lightning and the thunder
Thunder

Thunder feel the thunder lightning and the thunder, thunder

Lightning and the thunder thunder
Thunder feel the thunder
Lightning and the thunder thunder
Thunder feel the thunder
Lightning and the thunder thunder
Thunder feel the thunder
Lightning and the thunder thunder

Thunder thunder thunder
Thun thun thunder thunder
Thunder thunder thunder
Thun thun thunder thunder
Thunder thunder thunder
Thun thun thunder thunder
Thunder thunder thunder
Thun thun thunder thunder

When the song was done we were already at the hotel. I hold Moose's hand and he holds mine. I really like the way the hotel is put together, well after all it is a Marriott five star resort.
     Before you know it it was almost six A-clock. We order a taxi to take us there.  We walk in and meet everybody and see where I was going to be singing. Moose has never heard me sing before so I'm nervous. "Riley Rock-land to the stage." Calls the host.

    Moose's POV
I see Riley get out on stage. She looks very pretty I can't wait to here her sing.
The song she is singing is very good and hard. It's called I'm On Top Of The World by Imagine Dragons. She steps out on stage and the opening part of the song plays...

Hey guys this is a little message you know the billing message on my profile. The more people with that on there profile will be very important to me because I was bullied and now I don't cry to please spread the awareness around Wattpad. It will improve this world, one profile at a time.

Hey guys the word count on this is 1028 dare to count!!!