Chapter 17

Riley's POV

George and I have already planned our wedding and scheduled it for one and a half years. I can't wait for the big day. today we have to go shopping because Nathan is buying a new house closer to everyone else in Texas. I look at my phone, 9:48AM just a bit behind schedule. I get up and put on a pair of black jeans, and a camouflage t-shirt. I grab my favorite pair of shoes which are grey Nike sneakers out of the closet and put them on. I walk into the bathroom and brush my hair, and teeth then head downstairs.                                                                                                                                           When I get downstairs I see that Nathan is already downstairs making himself cereal. a few minutes later I hear George walking down. "Morning guys." George says to us. "Morning," Nathan  says back to him. "Megan, Shark (pretend he lives in Texas), and Leah are coming over to help us pick out the furniture for our new house.

When we get the Home Depot near our city we ask Shark to pull up his truck when were done shopping so we can load the stuff. George, Nathan, Megan, Leah, Shark, and I walk through the store looking for couches, kitchen stuff, and decorations. "OOH," I say, "Ooh what did you find?" Megan asks me. "I found this really pretty kitchen set with everything you need!" George walks over as interest in our conversation. "ooh I like that." Nathan and George say at the same time. "JINX! Knock on wood!" George runs over to the cabinets to "knock" on them. "And this is why you gotta love 'em." Megan says to me. "your right!" I say and we continue shopping.              

At the end of our shopping trip we find a new couch, and a new bedroom set for Nathan. Shark pulls up his truck and we life the stuff into it.

When we get home we put all of our new stuff inside our garage to be moved later on next week. I shove the couch box into the back corner of our garage and get a drink from the fridge. Before I can even open the bottle of fresh orange juice George grabs it out of my hand and drinks almost half. "UGH," I shout dramatically, "That was my orange juice!" I say and talk it out of his hand. He laughs as he goes up the stairs to film a video. I go to my room and change into a pair of black sweatpants and a grey crop top with black stripes on the sleeves. I grab my sketch book and start to draw.

My brain goes to outer space and I come up with a picture of the planets dangling from a hand and a forest on the other hand

I jump on my computer and start playing Fortnite. I look at my phone and see a face time call from Megan and a following text asking if I wanted to play Fortnite with her. I reply yes and she gets online. We voice call and play playground 1v1 and I win (of corse!). I check the time and it is already 12:17. I walk into George's room where he is laying on his bed playing Fortnite on his Nintendo switch with shark and Nathan. "Goodnight George, see ya in the morning!" I say to him, "Goodnight Ry, love you!"

OMFG!!! I haven't updated anything sense like 10000 years ago! I am so sorry that I have not updated it's just I've been working on another story that is coming out very soon. Within the next month or two a new book about Popularmmos and GamingwithJen will be coming out and viewable for all you readers and writers! I love you all!!! 😜❤️🐳

-Jay