Chapter 3

Riley's POV

I woke up in the guest bedroom. I am thinking about yesterday, it was so kind of him to go out of his way and take me to a place he loves the most. I am rolling out of the air mattress that Moose and Nathan put together for me. I weakly to the bathroom and yawn stretching my hand up to the sky. I put my hair up in a messy bun and brush my teeth. I am walking down the stairs and just like yesterday Moose is cooking up some eggs on the stove. I sit down on the couch ignoring Moose and watch TV. I put on the latest episode of America's got talent (Btw guys I love that show and Darci won!) it shows a young girl named Darci. She comes out on to the stage with a puppet of a mouse and a bunny. It's amazing how the puppets talk with such wonder while Darci is only smiling. Just before Simon hits the golden buzzer on Darci, Moose says to me, "Riley. Do you want scrambled eggs or sunny side up?" I reply back to him, "Oh. Good morning Moose! And sunny side up please!" "Ok. Sunny side up, like me?! Just kidding!" Moose says while laughing at his own joke. I give a light chuckle and get back to watching my show. When I finished I came to the table and Moose served me with delicious sunny side up eggs and a cut up apple on the side. Moose sat with me on the couch. We sat in silence while we ate our breakfast when Nathan came down stairs. "Hey Moose!" Nathan said with excitement.  Moose's phone lit up and so did Nathan's. "What's that?" I ask not knowing a thing. "Oh sweet. It's a sleepover at Megan's house!" Moose said jumping up and leaving his plate on the couch walks upstairs to his room to pack his things. Nathan sits down next to me and I look out of the window at the tall tree that stands just before the patio. Nathan texts Megan if I can come over. A few seconds later we get a response.
         The response said, "Yah! I'd love to meet someone new to join the Proper dummies. But can she sleepover?" Nathan says I can come but I am nervous about meeting new people other then Nathan and Moose. I tell Nathan I'm going upstairs to the bathroom.
        Nathan's POV
This time I'm following her. Like I feel it's not normal to just go to the bathroom like five minutes after you just went. Ugh. Nathan your getting a head of your self, she's fine, but I walk upstairs and follow her anyway.
          Riley's POV
I walk upstairs to the bathroom and lock the door. So many emotions that are in my head I just wanna... *slice* just a small cut is fine. I play one of my favorite songs, Training Wheels by Melanie Martinez. The song plays echoing the room. I can hear Nathan trying to open the door so I grab a hair brush while my arm is still bleeding and take my hair out of the bun and put it up in a high ponytail and get dressed. I am wearing a gray adidas shirt and black leggings with black and white adidas shoes. I dab a wet paper towel on my arm to stop the bleeding. Thankful that it worked I put on a sweatshirt and walked out of the bathroom and walked by. Nathan standing at the doorway. I walk to my room and pack a black adidas backpack with everything I would need for the sleepover at Megan's. My shirts shorts pjs and bathroom stuff. I walk into Moose's office and I see he is recording a video for YouTube. He grabs my arm and pulls me into the video and says, "This is Riley! And she's joining the proper dummies!" I reply back to Moose awkwardly, "Umm Moose I never said I would join." He goes back to recording and I walk downstairs.
      Before I knew it, it was time to go to Megan's house. We all grab our bags and head down stairs. Moose takes his car, an Audi R8, and I ride with Nathan in his Gtr. I am texting with my phone company about my data usage when we pull up at Megan's house. We all walk inside and out our bags down on the floor and Nathan and Moose run up to everyone saying that it's been so long since they have seen each other.  Megan and Leah walk up to me and tell me to follow them. We walk into Megan's room and sit down on her bed. "So your Riley right?" Leah asks. "Yah I am and your Megan and Leah right?" I ask and they both answer yes. "So Riley wanna go swimming while the guys are catching up?" Megan asked. I looked at their faces and it looked like they were hoping that I'd say yes so I did. We all got changed into our bathing suits, I am wearing a black bikini with a cross back. We walk outside with towels talking and we see that the way that boys bond is tackle each other in the pool. So me Leah and Megan just sit back and watch. But we spoke to soon. Aviator jumps out and grabs Megan and pushes her into the pool. Me and Leah laugh but Moose jumps out and grabs me and Burt grabs Leah. It is a big pool party. I am having the time of my life, but we hear a lightning alarm going off at the near by dog park. We continue shooting each other with water guns and jumping into the small water fountain that stands st the far side of the pool. We dry off and go inside. Me, Megan, and Leah grab nerf guns that Megan has had in her closet. I target Nathan and Moose as they run for the hills. Megan targets Aviator, Ryan, and Burt. Leah try's to hit everyone else while they run and hide in the house. After the nerf war we all get dressed into our pjs and sit down on the couch to watch the football game. I get bored so I plug in my headphones and listen to Attention by Charlie Puth. When the game is over we order 3 boxes of pizza. I watch America's got talent on my phone and think to myself, "can I be on that show?"
Nah I don't have any talent, well besides singing i guess.

Moose's POV
        "Umm guys..." no answer "MINECRAFT!" I scream hoping that people would listen, and they did. Everyone's head jerked up from their phones and I asked, " Um guys how are all of us going to sleep in a three bedroom house when there's 9 of us and only three beds?" I hear Leah opening the front door dragging in boxes. "I got air mattress!" Leah says with excitement. I reply to her, "And where did you get three air mattresses?" She answers me, "Um not Nathan's house!" "It's fine!" It's now like 11:00 at night and Riley is asleep in my bed. I am still awake and I hear Nathan on the air mattress next to mine he's mumbling, "Don't take me for my actions! I'm sorry Riley! I'm sorry Moose! I'm sorry Moose!" I think to myself that this is a little creepy so I crawl into the uncomfortable air mattress with Riley.

Hey guys the word count on this one 1280 is dare to count!