Chapter 7

Moose's POV
       I wrap my arms around her and then I let go. We walk to the bed and get in it. We lay there watching one of the old episodes of The Voice. "You know., I had a really good time at your audition. It was amazing, you sang so well."
(Hey it's DancingFeather and I want to give a huge shoutout to SwiftfoxForever because she is the best writer and she is my inspiration for this book. So thank you)

Moose said smiling like usual. "Thanks. It felt good being up in the stage." I said back to him sliding down into the blankets

(which hotels don't give much of LOL)

"Yah. I've always wanted to do that but, *starts crying (Moose)* I didn't want anyone to see my scars." Moose says starting to cry. "Hey it's ok you have youtube."
        I said reassuring him. "It's not the same as preforming live on Tv I didn't want people to think I was weird an-and hate me on stage." He said crying more. "You know what." I say turning towards him. "What?" he asked "let's go to sleep." I say. "Yah." He says back. "Love you I'm very happy for you." Moose says to me smiling after having a breakdown. "Love you." I reply back.
       I rest my head on his chest and fell asleep. I listen to the Tv as I'm half awake and ready to sleep once more. Moose fully wakes me up and says, "Riley it's time to wake up and get ready for the airport, it's 3:00 in the morning.
     I tumble out of bed and plug in my headphones and listen to music. The first song that plays is Mrs.Potato head, by Melanie Martinez. I listen to song after song until Moose says to me, "Riley. We have to get ready for the airport now. Our flight is soon!" "Ok I'll get up."
     I get up and walk into the bathroom. I put on a gray Panic! At The Disco crop top and black leggings with my black and white adidas. I put my hair up in a messy bun and put on mascara, eyeliner, blush, and eyeshadow. Moose walks in wearing a black t-shirt and black and white gym shorts.
         I walk out of the bathroom still listening to music and look out the window. It is still dark due to the fact that it is three in the morning. "Hey Riley. Let's go down to the lobby and say goodbye to New York." George says to me. Something tells me that there's more to this trip than I had imagined. But I say back to him, "Ok let's go."

         George's POV
     We walk to the elevator and it is around 3:30 in the morning by now and we reach the lobby.
        I hand the lady at the front desk my name and we call an Uber (An Uber is someone that drives people around to places for money). The Uber comes just in time and I load all of our baggage into the trunk. The ride was not long and the second we get to the airport it turned 4:00 am. We walk into the airport looking like freaks.
     My hair is hanging low and we both look half asleep. On top of that Moose's suitcases' handle broke off. We get threw security and walk to our gate.

         When our gate is called Moose and I boarded and put our luggage over our seats. For this flight I was up and running. I can not fall asleep. Me and Moose watched a movie on Netflix and ate a sandwich that we had bought in the airport.
      The flight is going to be three and a half hours. I get up and go to the bathroom. The bathroom is awfully small and compact. I get out of the small bathroom and go back to my seat.

       Moose's POV
I get back to our seats and I lightly tap Riley on her shoulder. I start to listen to Panic! At The Disco, which I love as much as Riley. The song that plays first is Casual Affair.
      I've been listing to it ever since my mom died a few months ago. It was the saddest time in my life when my mom died.

        Riley goes on an app called Pixel Anime. It is an app where you create Anime movies using characters from Anime episodes. I look out of the window and plug in my headphones and listen to Panic! At The Disco. The first time that I listened to them I felt that they were my in a way... happy place.
      Before I know it the flight is over. We leave the inside of the airport and Nathan is waiting for us in his GTR at the airport outside. It is now 7:47 in the morning and we are falling over. We load our bags into the trunk and sit in the back.

"So, How was New York?" Nathan asks us in a tired voice.

"It was fun."I say back to him. "It was a great experience." Riley adds on top of what I said.

"That's good. I'm glad you guys had fun." Nathan says with a smile.

      I text Riley even though she is siting next to me, "Let's not tell Nathan that you and I are ya know... boyfriend, girlfriend." "Yah I agree. I just don't want any drama to happen." Riley agrees. I add to what she said, "Or the guys to know. That would be weird. They might make fun of me or you." "Yah. I'm gonna sleep." Riley says. I turn off my phone and Riley plugs in her headphones and listens to music. Panic! At The Disco I presume.
    She leans agents me as we drive up the highway to the house.
      After 30-45 more minuets we arrive at our house and unload our bags. When we get in the house and up the stairs I walk into my room and face plant on my low mattress that lays in the corner of my office. Riley lays down in her bed and instantly falls asleep.

      Riley's POV
I lay down in my bed and fall asleep instantly. I feel Moose putting the blankets over me and closing my door and shutting off my light.
     It is now 3 in the morning and I woke up like a few minutes ago. I heard a bang from Moose's room and I want to check it out. I walk to his door and open it slowly. He is sitting up with his headphones in his ears.

     "Moose," ,"Are you ok?" I ask him while walking over and sitting on his bed.

"Yah yah I'm ok, but... I can't sleep and my chest has been hurting a lot lately." Moose reply's back to me.

I say back to him worried, "We should go to the doctor tomorrow. Book an appointment now I guess."

"Yah. I guess you are right. I'll book an appointment now." Moose says to me.

I yawn and say, "I'm going back to bed. See ya in the morning."

"Goodnight. Love you." Moose says. "Love you." I say and walk back to my room which is right next door and try to fall back asleep.
      But being just like me, I can never fall back asleep. I listen to music and sing softly so nobody can hear me.

Hey guys the word count on this is 1266 dare to count?!?

Remember stay awesome and get sleep!

Holly shit. I just realized that it is 1:30 am. Better get some sleep! And also on the shitty side is this book will be paused for a week or to so I can update Riley's Story.

ABCYA