Chapter 13

Riley's POV

"First," said Nathan, "We went swimming, then we had ice cream and flung it at each other, then Leah found a huge bug so we wound up sleeping outside in tents!" He finished saying.

       "Wow... I'm glad I didn't go then!" I say with humor.

"I would not like to have ice cream flung down my shirt. By a certain someone. Haha!" Moose adds on to my sentence.

Moose glances at me and smiles. I smile back bitting my lip. Nathan turns on the TV to the local weather channel. I gasp as the Hurricane is moving closer by the second.

Moving at twelve miles per hour it has wind speeds of 130 miles per hour currently. About six more days before the Hurricane hits us.

I walk upstairs to my room and close the door. I listen to music before drifting off into a light sleep. The first song that plays is, I'm On Top Of The World, by Imagine Dragons. The same song that I sung for my America's Got Talent audition and win with.

If you love somebody
Better tell them while they're here
'cause they just may run away from you

You'll never know quite when, well
Then again it just depends on
How long of time is left for you

I've had the highest mountains
I've had the deepest rivers
You can have it all but life keeps moving

I take it in but don't look down

'Cause I'm on top of the world,
I'm on top of the world,
Waiting on this for a while now
Paying my dues to the dirt
I've been waiting to smile,
Been holding it in for a while,
Take you with me if I can
Been dreaming of this since a child

I'm on top of the world.

I've tried to cut these corners
Try to take the easy way out
I kept on falling short of something

I coulda gave up then
but then again I couldn't have
'cause I've traveled all this way for something

I take it in but don't look down

'Cause I'm on top of the world,
I'm on top of the world,
Waiting on this for a while now
Paying my dues to the dirt
I've been waiting to smile,
Been holding it in for a while,
Take you with me if I can
Been dreaming of this since a child

I'm on top of the world.

'Cause I'm on top of the world,
I'm on top of the world,
Waiting on this for a while now
Paying my dues to the dirt
I've been waiting to smile,
Been holding it in for a while,
Take you with me if I can
Been dreaming of this since a child

And I know it's hard when you're falling down
And it's a long way up when you hit the ground
Get up now, get up, get up now.

And I know it's hard when you're falling down
And it's a long way up when you hit the ground
Get up now, get up, get up now.

'Cause I'm on top of the world,
I'm on top of the world,
Waiting on this for a while now
Paying my dues to the dirt
I've been waiting to smile,
Been holding it in for a while,
Take you with me if I can
Been dreaming of this since a child

I'm on top of the world.

By when the song finished playing I am sound asleep.

Moose's POV

I go upstairs to my office to record a few videos. So does Nathan. Riley is sound asleep in her room. I take a sip of my water bottle that has been sitting on my desk for a few days now unused.

My phone buzzes. It is a text from Rob, someone that works where I got my two cars, The BMW and the Audi R8. It reads, " hello George. I have a new Audi here, would you like to check it out. If so stop by this weekend."

I look at my clock and calendar and see that it's only Thursday. I believe I can make it for Saturday afternoon.

Nathan's POV

I go upstairs to my office and record a few videos. As I upload a video I put my feet up on my desk and let out a big sigh. I feel like my world is kinda empty. Even though I have all my friends, fans, and family. I look on my computer and an add pops up about a Lamborghini festival.

    I click on the add and order three tickets to the Lamborghini fest in Huston. I run to Moose's room to tell him.

"Moose! I got us tickets to the Lamborghini fest in Huston!" I say to Moose with excitement.

" I was just thinking about getting tickets to that too!" Moose exclaims.

"I already got our hotel and everything! I'm gonna take my Alfa Romeo, and you can take the R8. It's settled! I'm exited. The three of us are going. You, me, and Riley." I say taking a breath and smile a goofy smile.

"I'm exited! Ima go record some more!" Moose says.

"K!" I say and watch as Moose spins around in his red and black office chair. As weird as he looks I ignore it and walk downstairs. I open the fridge and look at my options. Not a lot. A few pieces of bread, an apple, eggs, and just a few slices of cheese. Gross.

"Hey guys I'm going food shopping see ya in like 30 minutes." I yell as if echoes throughout the house.

I get inside the front seat of my Alfa Romeo and set my route to the nearest food market. I keep thinking about the Lamborghini fest an how great of a time we are going to have. I continue driving until I reach the store.

*Time skip until Nathan finished shopping*

Riley's POV

Nathan walks in the door with both hands full of stuff. I get up from the couch and help him unload everything into the fridge and pantry. He tells me about the Lamborghini fest and I am so exited to go. To get my mind off of things and just have a good time.

Hey guys the next chapter is going to be about the Lamborghini fest I hope that you guys will enjoy it!!! I pawn almost all of my free time into Wattpad to make sure that I can be e best writer I can be! Writing this book has been a lot of fun and it will soon come to an end. In like 8 chapters. BUT!!! Don't worry there is going to be a second book about all of the AGT and their relationship will be stronger and something secret will be happening. In the next few chapters Moose's health is going to get worse and maybe even more!!!