Chapter 10

Riley's POV

I wake up in a hospital and see Nathan, Moose, and the rest of the proper dummies standing in the room. They are surrounding me and have a worried look on their faces.

"What happened?" Asked Leah and Megan. "My mom..." I say back to them faintly.

"Oh flip." Moose says scratching his head and looking at the test results. It shows that I have one broken rib and red marks all over my stomach. I quickly fall back asleep and wake up a few hours later. By that time everyone left accept for Moose. He is there sitting on my bed, holding my hand and looking at me with love.
      He smiles at me and looks around. He checks his phone, I feel happy that he is the one that is here for me and has watched me this whole time. Nobody else would do that for me, well accept Nathan and the Proper Dummies.
      I wait and the doctor brings in one chicken bone and a salad for me to eat. I turn the other way in signs that i'm not hungry and look at my phone. The doctor walks out of the room rolling his eyes and Moose says to me, "Are you sure you don't want anything to eat, you might be hungry later."

"Later I won't be hungry, just like I'm not hungry now." I say yawning.

"Ok. But... never mind." Moose says.

He lays down next to me making sure that he does not damage my rib and puts his arm around me. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I listen to music and the first song that plays is, Collar Full. The song plays in my head and I look out the window at the dark clouds.

We've waited to damn long we're sick and tired
I won't leave any doubt or stone unturned
I've got a Collar Full of chemistry for your company
So maybe tonight I'll be the libertine

Show me your love, your love
Gimme more but it's not enough
Show me your love, your love
Before the world catches up
Cause there's always time for second guesses, I don't wanna know
If you wanna be the death of me, that's how I wanna go

You've got it all worked out with so little time memories that I black out if you were mine
You've got a pocket full of reasons why your here tonight
So, baby, tonight just be the death of me

Show me your love, your love
Gimme more but it's not enough
Show me your love, your love
Before the world catches up
Cause there's always time for second guesses, I don't wanna know
If your gonna be the death of me, that's how I wanna go

Show me your love, your love
Gimme more but it's not enough
Show me your love, your love
Before the world catches up
Show me your love, your love
Gimme more but it's not enough
Show me your love, your love
Before the world catches up
Show me your love
Show me your love

I wait for the song to stop and pull out my headphones. Moose's face is red and his eyes are bloodshot, he is letting slight tears fall from his eyes and to the blanket just below him.

        I wrap my arms around him and he cry's a bit more.

Moose's POV

I am crying and I can't help it. My girlfriend is at a life-or-death situation and for me it's scary. I was hurt when the others left but I know that I have to be there, I have to be there for Riley. I can see that she is in pain and just wants to crumble up into a ball in the corner and die. If you want my honest opinion, I would do that to.

        I fall asleep and so does Riley. I wake up and sit on the couch in the room while Riley sleeps in the bed peacefully.

       We wake up at around 10 and the doctor walks in and says, "You are now free to go! I just need to put this cream on your red marks and then you are good to go. Just don't be to active for a bit." He finishes his long sentence. He puts the cold white cream on Riley's stomach and we leave the hospital and set out for home.

        We walk out side of the hospital and I breath in the fresh air. I sit in the drivers seat and Riley sits shotgun and we drive home. When we get home I yell, "WHATS UP NATHAN!" At The top of my lungs. He responds and I go up to my room to record Minecraft. And Riley goes to her bathroom to do who knows what.

         When it is time for lunch Riley is still in the bathroom. I walk upstairs and find that the bathroom door is unlocked so I crack it open and see Riley sitting on the floor with a bloody pocket knife next to her and her arm bleeding. She is awake and looks up at me with shock.

"Why! What! How!" I say with confusion. She says she cuts and I keep saying and giving her reasons to not cut. She has not lived to her full potential. I clean it up and she lays down on her bed. I go into my room and record a few videos for YouTube and fall asleep on my bed.

Hey guys I worked hard on all of these chapters and we got 400 views!!! Thank you so much guys!