▪️4▪️

•Devon

After I finished with practice I waited by my car for Denver but she never showed so I decided to go to her class and no one was there she had her head down sleeping. She looked so beautiful sleeping...After standing there for a min I heard say "devon stop" I had to look twice because I wasn't close to her nor did I touch her.
Next thing you know she moaning my name and telling me don't stop.
Let me find out my best friend having a wet dream about me. I mean I dream about her to and in them dreams she be doing the most.

After a few more mins of her moaning my name I had to wake her up because the way she was moaning my name she was turning me on.
"Den wake up" I said while shaking her a little.
She finally opened her pretty brown eyes and starred at me.
"What was you dreaming about saying my name the way you was saying it." I said while laughing a little.
You could see it all over her face she was a lil embarrassed the way she was blushing at me. I mean it's nothing to be embarrassed about I dream of her to and when I wake up my shit be brick so we even.

"Huh what you talking about." She said while blushing
" well class been out for about an hour and I stood and watched you sleep you was moaning my name, I must of  been putting in work than." I said while playfully pushing her.
" umm I don't remember my dream." She said while looking down and walking ahead of me.

I don't know why she act all shy around me now  I know she remember her dream everyone remembers a wet dream.

While she walked a head of me I just watched her booty my best friend was fine as fuck I mean Ashley cute but she can't compare to Den. I started jogging to catch up to Den. I pulled her arm gently. She turned around and put a fake smile on her face.

" look, I'm sorry if I made u feel embarrassed I didn't mean no harm, but it's okay if you had that type a dream about me you not the only one that have those dreams so don't feel embarrassed." I said in a sincere voice

" but you my best friend Dev, I know you and Ashley are together and I know we won't be nothing more than friends, I gotta go I'm gonna be late for work." She said

Once she walked off I just stood there dumb founded