▪️7▪️

•Debbie

Shocked was a understatement on how im feeling right now my nerves is bad as hell and I can do for a drink and a cigarette.

After setting the table with the food I motioned for Den to come sit down..

"Hey baby can you come sit for a minute." I said unsure on how she may react
Once Denver sat down I looked at her and felt so bad from keeping this secret from her. She looked at Ada then at Keith than turned and looked at me.
"So I know you both are a little confused right now." I said while looking at both of my girls.
They both said yeah in unison.
"Well Ada this is your big sister Denver & Denver this is your sister Ada." I said while looking at them.
If looks could kill I'll be dead right now I thought more to myself rather than out loud.

•Denver

Once I sat at the table I looked at Ada then at the man I'm assuming to be her dad then at my mom. What the hell is really going on.

"So I know you both are a little confused right now ." She said while looking at me and Ada .
We both said yea in unison.
"Well Ada this is your big sister Denver & Denver this is your sister Ada." She said while looking at us I guess hoping to get a reaction and that's exactly what she about to get out of me.

"Wait a minute you mean to tell me you stepped out on my dad and had another child. Then on top of that you up in her playing the good Mommie cooking dinner and shit ! When I can't even remember the last fucking time you made me a home cooked meal are you fucking serious right now? You treat me like some red headed step child and treat her all godly what kind of shit is that!?" I said while raising my voice trying not to cry.

This lady must of bumped her fucking head today or had way to many drinks.
" you know what Debbie it's okay I see you have the perfect family , Ada I apologize if you call this worthless peace of shit your mom." I said while getting up from the table.

"Wait Den let me at least explain."
"There is nothing to explain Debb I see the picture that's printed in front of me." I said while walking out.

Once out the kitchen I walked to my room and packed up as much stuff as I could. I couldn't stand to be in her sight any longer. Without saying a word I walked out the front door trying to wipe away my tears before I got to his car.

"I'll follow you to your house." I said while trying to change my tone
"What's wrong Den."
"Nothing I'll be okay." I said while breaking down crying
I didn't know what to do so I cried, I cried for all the things I went through after my father passed I cried for my sister I didn't know I had I just cried my heart out like it was no tomorrow.

Feeling Devon pull me in his arms I just let everything all out on him.
"It's okay Den please stop crying." He said while pulling me away and lifting my chin and wiping my tears away
"I can't Dev my mom has a whole other life I have a sister name Ada she cheated on my dad. She treated me like a fucking step child what did I ever do to deserve this." I said while breaking down all over again.

Next thing I know Devon kissed me and I didn't stop him I opened my mouth a little allowing him access to sticking his tongue in. His lips was so soft I forgot why I was even crying in the first place after a little make out session I go in my car and followed Devon to his house.

On my way there everything replayed over and over in my head. How could my mom really be that selfish and step out and have another family without me knowing or my father knowing.

"Some days are just bad days, that's all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that's just the way it is!"