▪️24▪️

•King

After being in a coma for two months I was happy to see that Denver was still in my corner let alone to be carrying my first child. I knew I had to change my life because I don't want my child or my future wife in danger. I know them niggas wasn't dead and I know for a fact it's not going to end until one of us is dead. They almost got me but I had to fight for my family. My body wouldn't let me give up on Denver or my unborn. When she said I was going to be a daddy it brightened up my day. I'm no longer alone I have people I have to love and protect with my last dying breath. When I get out of here best and believe she moving in with me so I can keep a close eye on her I can't leave her again. I got more than enough money stacked to take care of her and the baby. First thing first tho I got to get them niggas before they get me but I got enough time to plot I'll be in this hospital for three more days they said they have to run test on me make sure I have no memory loss since I was out for two months. The next three days my mind will be working 100mph to get everything in motion. I'm not gone rest till them niggas is in the ground.

•Denver

When King woke up I was so happy to see my baby I don't know if it was just my hormones or what but I don't want to leave from around him. I can't believe he finally woke up I missed him I can't wait till he can come home. Once everyone left I was sitting in the pull out chair typing up my essay for physics that had to be turned In tomorrow afternoon.
"Come here." I heard king say
I took my glasses off and got up and climbed in bed laying my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat.
"How far along are you." He asked
"About 8weeks." I said looking up at him
"I'm sorry I was gone so long I heard everything that was going on I wanted to wake up so bad especially when I heard you cry but I couldn't." He said
"It's okay babe as long as your hear now that's all that matter." I said while kissing him I pulled back and took a good look at him. I really missed him
He pulled me back and kissed me again I allowed him to stick his tongue in my mouth.
"You better stop before you start something you can't finish." I said in between kisses
"Close the door." He said
His wish was my command I got up and closed the door while locking it. It's been two long months and I past due and I know he was to. Sliding my pants and panties off I climbed back in bed. I didn't even need to get him hard because he already there "Climb on top." He said without saying anything I lifted up his hospital gown and inserted his shaft in me we both let out a moan. Two long months no sex has been hell for me I started to grind on his dick letting my juices slide down I have never been this wet before but its like my body been craving him. I started to speed up my pace while he started to send thrust after thrust making my body react the same way it acted the night I got pregnant I started to bounce my ass on his dick I was at my peak of climaxing with the last thrust I squirted all on his dick. "Clean yo mess up" he moaned out . I climbed off and started sucking my juices off his dick. I sucked his dick like it was the last dick on earth. I started deep throating him and after awhile he released his seeds into my mouth and I slurped all of him up. After we was finished I went to get a soapy towel to clean us up.

After I got us cleaned I went and opened the door back. That little exercise got me hungry.
"Babe I'll be back im going to get us some food." I said while giving him a kiss.
"Okay"
I left to go get some Mc Donald's I got us both a crispy chicken salad I just hope and pray I can eat it.