▪️20▪️

Drop Night

•Denver
After I got off work I headed to Kings house I needed to release some pressure it's been a long day for me.
After my hour drive I finally made it to his house when I got out the car he greeted me at the door with a hug and a kiss. I haven't seen him in a few days but he always made sure to hit me up to check on me through out the day.
"Hey babe." I said while smiling
"How was work." He said while sitting on the couch next to me.
"Work was cool my manager got on me today because I was late." I said while pouting
"Why was you late?"
" I had to take Ada to work today because something was wrong with her car. I'm tired and my feet hurt." I said

He placed my feet across his legs and started giving me a foot massage a moan escaped my mouth. "Mm that feels good."I said . "I got something else that will make you feel good." He said while licking his lips. "Lil nasty dang can I at least shower first." I said while blushing. "Yea come on let's shower." He said leading me upstairs to the shower.
He turned the shower water on and started undressing me once my body was fully exposed he dropped his basketball shorts and climbed in the shower with me following behind him.
"I missed you." I said while kissing him. " you did. Show me how much." He said. Without sayin a word I dropped to my knees letting the water flow through my hair.
I took his dick into my hands and slid his dick in my wet warm mouth just how I seen on the pornos. I never thought in a million years I would be sucking dick in the shower I guess it felt good because he took a handful of my hair and started to grind with the bobs I was giving him.
"Stand up and turn around." He hissed out
I did as told. He bent me over and slid his hard dick into my wet and warm box. It hurted at first till I got used to his size he was a little bigger than Devon but that didn't mean nothing. He started slow stroking me from the back while my moans filled the bathroom. After a few minutes in the shower he carried me to the bedroom and laid me down and started eating my box like it was his last meal. After I nutted in his mouth he came up and kissed me in my mouth while sliding his dick deep into me letting a moan once again escape my mouth. He rested in me for a minute before he stared giving me long deep strokes it felt like life. Sex with Devon wasn't nothing like King's sex he actually took his time to love every part of my body. With every stroke he sent to me my body reacted in a way it didn't react with Devon almost like his dick was the key to my treasure box. "Faster." I moaned out. My wish was his command he started to go faster and I had that feeling at the pit of my stomach and I released all on him. He started to go faster applying pressure whispering in my ear as he stroked me I felt that feeling again and this time we released at the same time.

•King

Once Denver was sound asleep I got out of bed and went into the other room and took a shower tonight was the night everything was going down and I had to release that pressure I had built up. After I got dressed in my all black attire I kissed Denver and headed to meet up with teddy and Rashard at the drop. Killa had already told me him and Dee had already got the new shipment and they was on they way to the other drop to lay low just in case some shit popped off I had back up.

Once I got to the drop I seen Rashard and teddy chopping it up like it wasn't but little do this nigga know tonight will be his last night. I meant business when it came down to my money. Getting out the car I dapped both of them up.
"Wassup man when the people coming." Rashard said
He looked like he was in a hurry or something.
"They should be here soon, why you got somewhere to be." I asked
" no I'm just wondering." He said
"Let me ask you something shard."I said
"Wassup."
"You suppose to be my nigga right." I said looking him in his face
"Yea what you hitting at man."
"What was the point of you hitting my spot." I said while aiming my gun at his head
"Man ion what you talking about." He said while pulling his strap out aiming it at me
Next thing I know shots ranged out and I started shooting back till I felt something hit me and I went down.

I didn't see nobody all I can hear was Killa telling me to hold on. That I was gone make it. Everything went blank I no longer had feeling of anything my body was numb.  I don't know where I'm at I woke up in a white room I seen my mom and sister. What are they doing here they dead. So if I'm seeing them that means I'm dead.

How one minute I can be making love to my girl and the next minute Im dead.