▪️Author▪️

Authors Note

After a week  of plotting and laying low King, Killa, and Devon sat they plan into action. King hasn't spoke to Rashard after he seen that Rashard was the one to let Isaac in. King remained neutral in the situation he still let Rashard In on the drop but he didn't let him know that the drop has been changed to a different location. King planned to send Killa and Devon to the new location of the drop while him and Teddy waited at the old drop for Rashard. Since Rashard was the snake he had to be dealt with. Little did they know Isaac and Rashard had a plan of they own this plan it involved Ashley. She had to learn Denver's schedule once she learned  the schedule her plan was in effect.

King and Denver kept a low profile but they still dealt with one another. After Denver found out that Devon and Ashley got back together she was upset because she gave her virginity to him. Most of all she felt betrayed, when Ashley posted her ultra sound and tagged Devon in it on social media.  After Denver's mother funeral everything felt surreal to her she still didn't believe she was left alone all she had was Ada, but Devon wasn't there for her anymore like he used to be. Ada and Denver packed up their mother house and moved into a little two bedroom apartment together. Denver had to deal with seeing Ashley every other day due to the fact she was Ada's friend. When Ashley would come over she would always gloat about being Devon's baby mama like it was something special.

Ada knew Ashley was up to something just the way she used to come over all the time but she couldn't put a finger on what it is. Ada was more of the observant type of person. When Ashley would come over she used to always sneak into Denver's room and she didn't know why because Denver and Ashley wasn't friends. She soon realized Denver was the girl Ashley was talking about when she said "she wanted her out the picture". Ada never told Denver about it though because she felt Ashley wasn't a threat because she was pregnant so it was no need to keep close eyes on her. Little did she know she should of never withheld that kind of information from Denver.

Devon and Denver relationship changed he no longer came at the sound of her voice like he used to he found out that Denver had let King get some the same day that her mother died and that's what hurt the most to him because he felt King wasn't good enough for her but who was he to feel like that when he wasn't good for her as well. He didn't care to tell Denver about the baby he had on the way with Ashley because he seen that she had already liked the post on FB. It was nothing else to say to her. He felt bad at the fact the special night they once shared may be the end of they friendship.

Where would this lead.....
Stay tuned 💯