▪️19▪️

•Isaac

After I hit King spot I went and laid low I was gone make this nigga suffer I was coming back for my crown and I mean business.
Rashard told me where all his spots is so I will b hitting them all but most of all I'm coming for his bitch. Especially after what Ashley told me he did that shit ain't cool with me. Me and Ashley been talking since her brother hooked me up with her. I guess she into with the bitch King fuck with so we got a common denominator in this situation and a way to get to king is to get to the chick.
Back in the day he was a young buck my dad used to mess around with his moms that's how I knew of King. When his mom set my dad up to get killed I was the next up for the throne and I had to get my revenge. I had my niggas run up in his mama spot and told them to kill everyone up in there I didn't want no witnesses. You can call me what you want but revenge is the sweetest thing.

•Ashley
A week has gone by and I miss Devon I wanna be back with him but the only way to do that is to get Denver out the picture. My brother hooked me up with one of his friends name Isaac he cool but he not Devon but the one thing we have in common is Denver and im ready for her to get out the picture and Isaac is coming for King. I kinda lied and said King knocked me up and beat me to the point I had a miscarriage. Rashard don't like Devon because I told Rashard he broke up with me and chose Denver over me which is part of the truth. Niggas better watch they back because when all three of come we coming hard we may be a small group but we got POWER!