▪️41▪️

Isaac

After them niggas killed Rashard and Ashley I had to get leverage so I kidnapped Killa baby mama and his daughter I made sure I didn't leave no evidence behind I want him to come for them. His babymama a fine chocolate thang I want to feel bad for what I done to her but I don't herion is one hell of drug. While out in Cali I met a girl name Amora she a fine BBW. I never been a fan of those but for her I changed my preference.

Some look at me as a monster but I'm not I just want my revenge. I wasn't going to harm a innocent child so I left the baby with amora to take care of her while I'm out taking care of some business I'll be leaving town tonight to go back to NC to find my Ex India word on the street she Pregnant by some nigga but the bitch aborted my child and skipped town just to end up with some other nigga baby in her.I should of killed her when I had the chance to. Trust me I will finish what I started sooner or later I just hope everyone ready for this.

As I packed my bags I hit Amora up "hey baby." Her sweet voice said into the phone
"Wassup ma, what you doing" I said as I was walking out the motel " nothing just put baby girl down for a nap." She said "oh okay well I'll be back in a few days I'm about to head to NC to take care of some business." I said as I got in the car to head to the airport " okay we'll have safe travels." She said before she hung up the phone.

It took me twenty minutes to get to the airport when I got to the airport I seen this dude I been seeing a lot lately it was almost like he was following me but no one knew I was in Cali maybe I was just paranoid so I ignored the uneasy feeling I got and kept moving next thing I know the man walked up behind me and pushed a gun into my side "follow me." He said I did as told he put me in back of a van with a big ass dog "say hi to Casper any sudden moves he will attack until I say stop." He said making me stare the dog in its eyes while it growled "man what the fuck you want." I asked "where is the baby girl at by the name of Asia." He said I started to laugh a little "let me guess them niggas sent you to get me." I said looking at him. " they will be here in a few." He said as he started to drive to a motel.

I can't believe I done got caught slipping.....

When we pulled up to the motel I sat in the back thinking of a plan to escape I'll be damned if I let these niggas kill me before I get my revenge back. When he opened the van door up I sized him up he was a built ass nigga but I know I can take him on I just need to find a way to do it without getting bit by this big ass dog. He took me into the room and cuffed me to the AC unit and got on the phone "did y'all land yet." He spoke into the phone  "aight well we at motel 6 on Melrose Ave." he said as he hung up the phone.

Danny

I've been working with Killa for a few months and within these few months it has been up and down trying to track down his baby mama and his daughter and I finally hit a break and found the dude he had problems with I had been trailing him for a minute and found his every move the only thing I don't know is where the girl that has Killa child he paid me 10bands to find them and I did just that. Let's just hope this nigga speak and tell us where the child is located.

I'm originally from Compton so a street nigga like me get my hands dirty I'll be your personal hit man, your private investigator and more if the pay is right. I guess Killa heard about me from someone in NC and hit me up he a cool legit dude for the most part, I was skeptical of working with him because I didn't know this cat from a hole in the wall but when he said 10bands shit we all know money talk and bullshit walk.