▪️34▪️

King

I been chilling with India for a cool little minute being with her is like my escape away from reality. She don't bring me stress. I know what I'm doing is wrong because I have Denver on the side and everything that has happened to her is because of me and I guess that's why I'm trying to keep my distance due to the fact Isaac is still out there. After I found out he raped her it killed me inside because i couldn't protect her. What kind of man can't protect his child and the woman he's with. I feel helpless as fuck. Everybody just see this big bad drug lord but I have feelings too and India see's that in me she don't look at me as that. I made my mind up after I find Isaac and kill his ass I'm passing my empire down to Killa everyone I once loved is dead because of me. Its time to leave the game for good I got more than enough money to take care my kids. Yes I said kids after the shit that went on with Denver I started sleeping with India and one night after leaving the club I went over her house and slipped up and now she a month in a half pregnant today was her first Dr appointment. After her doctor appointment we stopped at chipotle to grab something  to eat because a nigga was truly hungry having two females pregnant is a full time job seem like I eat and sleep all the time. I got Killa taking care of the traps while I do the club and continue the search for Isaac. While in chipotle I feel someone tapp me " umm excuse me." When I turned around and seen who it was I swear I seen a ghost.
"What a cat got your tongue? So this why you couldn't make it to the baby doctor appointment because you running around here with a bitch." She said yelling at me. Fuck I forgot she was finding out the sex of the baby today breaking me out my thought India spoke up to defend herself.
"Who you calling a bitch." India said I was still stuck like a deer in the headlights now I got to explain all this shit to her I just hope she understand.
I'm talking to my baby daddy bitch you speak when spoken to, so back to you (She pointed to Me)this what it is.?" She said with her hand on her hip. I couldn't say nothing but "we will talk when I get home." I said as I watched her walk out of chipotle.

She looked so sad but I didn't want to cause a bigger scene that what it was already. India wasn't tripping about it because she knew of Denver and she knew Denver was pregnant. I told her because I wasn't trying to hide Denver pregnancy. I can't believe I done got caught up and this may cause me to loose Denver for good and I deserve whatever she choose. After me and India ate I dropped her off at home and headed to the house to deal with Denver.

India

I know you guys may not know me but let me take the time to introduce myself. My name is India in 22 years old I work at Mc Donald's during the day and at night I do web cam. I met King about 3 in a half months ago and we hit it off pretty well. I knew he had a girl and a baby on the way but that don't bother me. Yo nigga single to me if you ain't no relative or one of my homegirls call it what you want I'm just one of those females who give zero fucks. I moved from Cali a while ago from my crazy obsessive Ex.

I moved down here to NC because my grams live here. She isn't my real granny I was adopted when I was younger by this Jamaican family. I know I have a sister name Cashmere she tried to keep us together but my adoptive family only wanted me.

My mom and dad are out in Jamaica now I plan to go down there in a the next few weeks to announce try pregnancy hopefully king will come with me. My family feels that you should be married before bringing a child in the world but I'm not thinking or marriage at this point I just hope everything goes well but back to me.

I make my own money so I don't need no nigga money because I make more than enough. A month in a half ago me and King ended up having sex and I ended up pregnant with my first child. No, it wasn't planned but shit happens for a reason I'm happy im pregnant and I'm happy King is here but I'm not about to force him to be in my child's life. He has the choice to be here or not. I just hope he don't come with a lot of baggage. He seem cool we haven't had no kind of altercations which makes me happy but he must know I'm not gone deal with his baby mama so he need to get his shit in order.