▪️6▪️

•Devon

After earlier with Denver I went to fix her tire since I didn't have anything to do. I wasn't about to go over Ashley house because she really pissed me off with that bullshit.

While driving to go get Denver from work I called my homie Killa to see if we was still on for Club Platinum.
"Wassup man." I spoke in the phone
"Wassup D my man."
"Not shit about to go get my best friend from work, we still on for tonight.?" I said
"Yea we are and your best friend can slide with you if you like I'll get y'all a VIP section."
"Aiight my nigga I'll see you there then." I said before we disconnected .

I pulled up to Den's job and she was outside waiting for me.

•Denver

Dev pulled up right on time I don't know how he knew what time I was getting off but o well shit he here because I am tired as hell.
Walking to the car I put my bags in the backseat and climbed in the front seat buckling myself in.

"Thank you for fixing my tire today." I said while playing with my fingers
"It's not a problem you know I got you."
Hearing him say that put a smile on my face.
" you think you can swing me by my house so I can get some clothes and get my car." I said to him
"Yea I got you, you feel like stepping out tonight?"
" yea were we going so I'll know what to grab." I said .
" to a club so grab something sexy."
"Okay" I said while biting my bottom lip

The rest of the ride to my house we sat back and laughed about our younger days. After 15mins we pulled up to my house and I seen a car I didn't notice.
Oh yeah I forgot my mom said she was having company tonight I said more to myself. It'll be ok I'm just going to grab clothes then I'll be on my way.

Walking up to the door I heard voices but couldn't make out what they was saying. Unlocking the door and entering the house I smelled food. I can't remember the last time my mom cooked a dinner.
I decided to walk to the kitchen.

"Hey momma." I said
Walking to the kitchen I stopped dead in my tracks. What is Ada doing in my house I thought to myself.  Once my mom heard my voice and seen the confused look on my face. She looked like she just seen a ghost.