▪️Club Platinum▪️

Club Platinum

•Denver
Once we entered the Club I must say it was nice in here the owner out did hisself if was beautiful in here. I never been the going out type of girl a movie at home with some snacks was good enough for me.
Devon was standing next to me looking around I guess he was looking for someone. I can't believe he kissed me. I melted like a ice cream but now I don't know where this leave us. I know he with Ashley, so I know it was wrong what I was doing but like I said before "how could something so wrong feel so good."

Once I spotted the bar I tapped his arm.
"I'm going to the bar to get a drink." I said yelling over the music
"Okay try and enjoy yourself I'll be up in VIP"
Let me find out this nigga got the VIP section.
While heading to the bar I see Ashley heading toward Devon. I tried to speak to her but the mug she gave me was enough words for me, I don't know what her problem was but this is not what she want.

•Ashley
While I was on the dance floor I spotted Devon walk in with the bitch Denver on his arm. Like what the fuck is really up with this shit I know I ain't tripping they to close for my liking. I decided to approach him while I was walking off the dance floor Denver was heading my way and I mugged the fuck out of her and kept it pushing.
Once I reached the VIP section I spotted Devon with King but at this point I didn't care he was playing with my feelings and it ain't cool.

"Umm excuse me fellas can I borrow you real quick Dev." I asked polite flashing my smile
" yea"
I took his hand and walked him over to the corner or the VIP room but I couldn't help the stare King was giving me.
" what you doing here with Denver." I asked
"We got invited and she had a long day so she came out to ease her mind." He said giving me a stank look
" so she the reason u ain't hit me up all day." I said with a pout
" man Ash I swear you be tripping sometime it's nothing going on with us that's my best friend that's it see look over there she mingling with King."
I turned my head and sho nuff as shit stank she smiling all up in my man face this bitch can't have the best of both worlds.
"I don't care so am I going home with you tonight." I said while biting my lip
" yea you can."
With that being said I gave him a kiss and if looks can kill I'll be a dead bitch right now the way King and Denver looking at me but I don't care that's my man.

•King
Once I seen Ashley walk in the VIP I was a bit confused at first but 2and 2 together she was the nigga Dee girl WoW a straight Thot smh. I wasn't tripping about the hoe tho because it's all about my money but I gotta cut all ties with her if she fucking the homie. I don't get down like that.
While her and Dee was talking some fine thick ass girl walked in and when I say fine I mean FINE!

"Wassup ma, how may I help you." I said flashing my million dollar smile
"I'm waiting on my best friend." She said pointing to Dee
Damn this nigga got a best friend that look better than his main bitch I know he smashing both.
" oh okay well I'm King." I said
" I'm Denver but you can call me Den" she said with a smile
" well Denver where are you from I never seen you around before." I said looking her up and down
" I'm from Charlotte,NC but me and my mom moved to Cullowhee when I was accepted to WCU for Medicine." She said while drinking her Hennessy on the rocks
"Oh so you a college girl I see." I said smiling at her
I swear this girl was beauty and brains I think I found my wife I said to myself.
"Yea I guess you can say that." She said
"Must be nice so can I take you out sometime." I said looking hopeful
She turned and looked at Devon him and Ashley was tonguing each other down.
" yes you can." She said while taking my phone out my hand and putting her number in it.
" I'll be calling you soon." I said smiling
" don't wait to late." She said while winking at me before she walked out the VIP section and back down to the bar.

The whole time she was there I gave my guys a heads up to watch her baby was throwing them henny shots back to back. I wanted to make sure she was gone be okay.

While I finished talking to Devon I paid attention to Denver she was on the dance floor dancing and the ways she moved her body I knew I was gone make her my future baby mama.

A/N PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE I NEED FEED BACK
😍😘