▪️33▪️

Two month later

Denver

After everything that happened I just wanted to leave NC and travel somewhere else. I'm blessed that god put an angel in my ultrasound. We both survived the horrifying events. At this moment I dropped out of school I'm scarred and not only that the dude that raped me. I found out his name is Isaac and he's still out there. King has been keeping close eye on me but it seem like he changed he's not home like that anymore I think he found someone else. It seem like when I told him I was raped he looked at me different and it really hurted my feelings but I don't care. I went through something and with him being my man he suppose to be my support system but he isn't. We sleep in separate beds he no longer touches me but little do he know he's pushing me away.
As for Ada she's doing great her a Killa been hanging a lot lately I guess he found his Bonnie. I'm happy that she's happy she deserve it. This past month she has been by my side a lot I told her I was thinking of relocating to Cali and she said she's willing to come with me so I'm happy about that but the only thing is I have to tell King I bet he won't even care.

Today I have an appointment with A miracle Dream I made an appointment to find out the sex of the baby early hopefully they can tell me they also give a 3D photo with a DVD of the baby with a nursery rhymes in the background I'm excited so I'm not letting no one take my joy from me.

While I was getting dressed I called King but he didn't answer he also didn't come home last night so I don't know where he is so I called Ada.
"Hey girl." I said into the phone while lathering my skin with coco butter. "Hey what you doing."She said . "Nothing getting ready for my doctors appointment, have you seen King." I asked sounding concern "no what's wrong." She asked. "Nothing he didn't come home last night and he suppose to come to my doctor appointment but he's not answering the phone." I said sounding sad. "No I haven't heard from him Den I would come but Im on my way to my other class." She said. "It's okay you've done enough. Well I'll send you a picture of the baby have a good day." I said as I hung up the phone. I guess it's just me and you lilbaby I said as I rubbed my lil pudge. After I finished getting dressed I wet my hair so it could get curly.I grabbed my bag and keys with a bottle of water with a muffin and banana and walked out the house locking the door behind me. On my way to my doctor appointment I was thinking hard I think I'm about to just get me a plane ticket and leave. It's me and my baby against the world.
We don't need nobody and King got me out here doing this alone. In the mist of thinking I found myself crying. When I pulled up to the doctors off I wiped my tears and fixed my mascara that had started to run. Once I got myself together I got out the car and went inside to sign in. I waited for ten minutes before my name got called. Once my name was called I went to the back "hello Denver my name is Dr. Smith can I have you step on the scale for me." She said. I did as told I gained 20pounds it don't even feel like it. After I stepped off the scale she checked my vitals "everything's seems good how have you been feeling." She asked "I been okay so far so good." I said smiling. "Well that's good is this your first." She asked. "Yes it is ." I answered. She took me to a room and had me take my bottoms off and place a piece of cloth across my bottom half as I was on the table she stuck this thing in me it was a uncomfortable feeling. Seeing my baby on the screen and hearing it heart beat made me cry I wish King was here to see this. I guess me and my child isn't important snapping me out my thoughts "you want to know the sex." Dr.Smith asked. "Yes" I said Smiling at her. " well it looks like you are having a little girl." When she said that I really cried I mean I'm happy but I really wanted a boy but im blessed. After my doctor appointment I went to pamper myself it was over due. I needed my nails and feet done right along with my eyebrows. First I got to get me some chipotle, when I got to chipotle I parked my car and went inside soon as I stepped in I seen King standing behind a girl with his arms around her waist.  My blood started to boil so this why he hasn't came home or can't make it to his child appointment.
"Umm excuse me." I said tapping his shoulder he turned and looked at me like he seen a ghost
"What a cat got your tongue? So this why you couldn't make to the baby doctor appointment because you running around here with a bitch." I yelled at him
"Who you calling a bitch." The girl said turning around looking at me " I'm talking to my baby daddy bitch you speak when spoken to, so back to you (I pointed to King) this what it is.?" I said looking at him with my hand on my hip "we will talk when I get home." He said.
This bitch got me fucked up he don't have to worry I'm about to pack my shit and go somewhere I'm not dealing with this. I lost my appetite i don't even want to do nothing no more instead of making a bigger scene I just left and headed to the house to pack up before he got home.

A/N what you guys think ?????