▪️27▪️

•King

After Ada told me the shit about Ashley I just knew this wasn't going to end well because Ashley was gone have to be taken care of and I know Devon was gone have a fit. At the end of the day she came for my baby first. If she would of hit us hard enough something could of happened to Denver and the baby and I would of been on a ramp page.

I tried calling Devon but he not answer "baby!" I yelled up the stairs so she could hear me. " yes babe." Her soft voice said while walking down the stairs. "Can you call Devon, he not answering my calls." I said sounding hopeful. "Yea." She said as she pulled her phone out she called his phone but no answer. Where is this nigga at. This the type of shit I don't like.

I sat down and started to roll up I needed to take my mind off some shit. It's like since I got out the hospital my mind race all day long. I decided to head to the trap after I finished smoking. "Bae I'm about to go to the trap." I said up the stairs. "Okay let me know when you get there I'll be leaving in a minute I have class."she said. I went and got dressed in my Jordan jumpsuit and headed out the door.

On my way to the trap I stop at Mc Donald's to get me something while in the drive thru I pulled to the next window and it was this fine ass girl there "your total is 5.45"she said I reached in my pocket to give her a twenty dollar bill. "Here you go ma. You can keep the change." I said as I took in her appearance she looked to be 5'3 pretty brown skin nice manicure with a pretty smile she didn't look stuck up but she was pretty even though she wasn't Den she still caught my attention. She handed me my receipt with that opportunity I took a look at her name tag and it said India. "You have a nice day India." I said flashing her my smile if I didn't know better I made her blush which let me know I still got it. I pulled to the next window to get my food. Once I got my food I pulled off and headed to the trap.

After ten minutes I arrived at the trap when I pulled up I seen Dee and Killa walking out the door getting my food I got out the car and walked up. "Wassup y'all." I said dapping them up. "Not shit about to go get my lil one."Killa said. "That's wassup aye Dee let me talk to you real quick." I said as I walked through the trap to my office.
"Wassup." He said looking at me like I'm his enemy or some shit. "Look loose the attitude my nigga, let get down to business where yo baby mama at." I said while taking a bite out my food. "She in the hospital where Denver put her."he said.
"Denver ain't put her no where that crazy ass bitch damn near ran up off the road nigga." I said standing up so this nigga know it wasn't a game. "Na, Ashley told me Denver ran her off the road and she lost my fucking child. Let the bitch know if she wanted my baby all she had to do was ask because I would of nutted in the bitch the day her mother died." He said before I knew it my fist connected with his jaw. How this nigga up in my shit disrespecting my girl then got the nerve to say he fucked her if Denver fucked this nigga she got another thing coming I know I was the only nigga up in that. We fought for a good minute till one of the workers broke us up. "Yea nigga after the hospital she called me over and I fucked." He said spitting blood out his mouth As he walked out.
I grabbed my keys and walked out I needed to get home before Den left I need to clear this shit up I'll be damned if I let a bitch play me.
After speeding i made it house just as she walking out the house I put my car in parked and walked up pushing her back in the house. I pray she ain't do this shit if so it's gone be hell to pay.