▪️12▪️

A/N- its sexual explicit just a heads up !

•Ashley

I went to the back to get away from everyone because I was starting to get hot and bothered the way Devon was kissing and rubbing all on me. While in the back Devon walked in looking good as ever. I wanted to attack him.
"U okay? Why you come back here." He asked
"I just wanted to get away from everyone that's all." I said while looking at him
I didn't notice I was biting my lip it's something I do when I'm horny.
Devon walked up to me and started kissing all on me. I felt like I was in heaven; but I was not about to fuck him in this club. Well at least I thought I wasn't. He started kissing me all on my neck next thing I know I was on top of him kissing him, he pulled his dick out while I removed my panties I got on top and straddled him sliding his dick inside my wet and warm pussy. I made sure he felt all of me. While I rode him to (Lyrica Anderson-feenin') that played in the background he started to groan& moan while digging his nails in my ass cheeks his groans and moans did something to me because I felt myself about to bust so I sped up the pace but I guess he wasn't ready for me to do that just yet. He flipped me over on all fours sliding in me slow. Once he gained a steady pace I started to throw my ass back on his dick and of course he caught it like a frisbee thrusting deeper in me. "Harder" I managed to moan out. With that being said he went harder and deeper smacking my ass and pulling my hair just how I like it. "What's my name." He groans out. He started hitting it harder. "Daddy ah shit I'm about to come." I yelled out. When I said that he went deeper hitting every wall I had making my legs shake I felt my walls grip around his dick and I knew we both was at our peak of climaxing with a few more strokes I felt myself release all over him and shortly after I felt him release his self all in me.

He must be drunk I said more to myself than out loud because he never nuts in me and he know I'm not on no type of birth control. After we finished he cleaned his self up and went back to the front where everyone was at. Once I got myself together I went back to the front as well and over heard him asking where Denver was.
"Why you worried about her anyways." I said with a attitude
"Because she my best friend and I brought her here with me what is your problem." He said getting irritated
" she my fucking problem and you starting to become a problem too." I said while pushing past him
He getting on my nerves and this bitch is too. Something gotta give and I mean just that ima get her out the picture one way or another.

•King

Once I got to my house I helped Denver out the car the look on her face was priceless.
"You live here." She said
"Yea ma." I said laughing a little
I walked up and unlocked the door and held it open for her. She walked in taking her heels off at the front door I see she got some good hospitality.
I took my shoes off and pointed to the living room she went and sat on couch while I went upstairs to get the first aid kit and a fresh wash clothes to clean up her busted lip. On my way back down the stairs I stopped and grabbed a bottle of water for her. When I made it back to the living room she was sound asleep. I cleaned her face up and picked her up bridal style and took her to my room and laid her in my California king size bed. I never bring people to my house, I always take my fee's to my little one bedroom apartment. I don't trust to many people it's always snakes in the grass and over the years I learned to keep my grass cut short. After my suppose to be Patna set me up a few years back that costed me my family, my mother got beat to death and they gang rapped and beat my sister. Ever since then I keep my friends close and my enemies closer.

Once her light snores filled the room I went and took a shower. After I got out the shower I put on my boxers and basket ball shorts. I took her out one of my polo shirts and boxers with a extra tooth brush just in case she wanted to shower when she woke up. Once I got that settled I got in bed and nodded right off to sleep.