▪️38▪️

King

After popping up on Denver she gave me a ultimatum to have India get an abortion I don't believe in that shit but at the end of the day I respect where she coming from I'm just gone have to lie and tell her she got an abortion so she can stay here in NC. I can't afford to loose the one I want to be my wife and especially not my baby girl. After leaving the hotel at three in the morning I decided to pop up on India it took me twenty minutes to get to her house when I got there she opened the door Immediately. "You late." She said as she walked off to the room. I followed behind her "I know, I had something to take care of." I said as I took off my clothes and climbed in bed. "What you had to take care of." She said while climbing on top of me. I looked at her and debated on telling the truth "I went to see Denver." I said lowly. She looked at me and climbed off of me "what's the problem now." I said sitting up looking at her. "So since she mad at you, you come running to me I'm not your second option." She said looking at me.

Lord what did I get myself into dealing with two pregnant women one on the verge of skipping town with my child the other one feel I'm treating her as an option "it's nothing like that we had a talk about my child and our relationship." I said sounding a little irritated. "Y'all relationship? So what about our relationship." She asked sounding a bit taken back "what about it you knew what it was when we started dealing with one another why the sudden change." I asked looking at her "because I'm pregnant with your child just as well as she is and you not about to play both sides of the stick you either with me or you with her." She said looking at me "well for starters I was never with you India we messed around and you ended up pregnant with my child and instead of being a fucked up nigga I chose to stand by you through this pregnancy I done argued with Den because she gave me a ultimatum either you get an abortion or she leaving with my daughter but I'm still here with you and you want to trip I don't got time for this." I said getting out of bed putting my clothes on "an abortion she got me fucked up." She said raising her voice " I'm about to go." I said walking back to the front door. "I'm sorry don't leave." She said "nah I think it's best I go." I said opening the door she pulled on my arm and try to kiss me but I pulled away. "Nah I'm cool I'll hit you tomorrow." I said as I walked out the door to my car.

India

I can't believe this bitch gone tell him I need to get an abortion that shit pissed me off I'm not about to kill my child because our baby daddy can't keep his dick in his pants. I don't care if he is mad he not about to treat me like an option and I'm carrying his child as well as her it don't work like that. After King left I called his phone over twenty times and no answer he probably went back with Denver this the shit I can't deal with and I'm not about to deal with it. I decided to text him and tell him how I feel " look King I'm sorry how I reacted but I'm not about to get an abortion because my baby didn't asked to be here everything happens for a reason. I'm not going to take my child away from you but I'm not gone deal with the back and forth drama between you and your babymama so I think it's best that we keep things cordial for the sack of our child I'll let you know my upcoming doctors appointment and things like that I hope you won't be upset but I refuse for me and my child to come second." I pushed the send button and put my phone on the charger before I nodded off and went to sleep.

When I woke up I had a text from King. "GoodMorning beautiful, I understand where you coming from and believe me I'm not trying to put neither one of y'all second and to be honest I don't want you to have an abortion I'm down if you want to try the co parent situation." He said I ignored his message and went to take a shower to get my day started. I had to go get my hair and stuff done because I felt as I gave up on myself and I was going to go see my grandmother and tell her everything that's been going on. I'm not gone lie I'm bothered by Denver wanting me to get an abortion but I'm not gone let that stop me by all means my child is a blessing to me the only bloodline I know and I'm not going to let the next person bitterness get to me.