Chapter 3

One hour later, in ASR's cabin

Akash Singh Raizada was always a cool person. But Today he was anything but cool. He had already fainted three times in the last one hour making ASR to practice self control to not bash on his younger brother.

On the other hand, the two young ladies who were responsible for all these mess were sitting in ASR's cabin all so coolly as if nothing happened. An amused smile was playing on their lips seeing the Raizada brothers' condition.

Finally after one hour of continuous fainting spree Akash Singh Raizada got his senses back after being threatened by his elder brother who finally lost his patience and said that if he faint once again then Arnav would personally kick his ass off.

Once the ladies had seen that the Raizada brothers have finally got a grip on themselves, they got up from their seats and came and stood in front of them. Looking them from top to bottom, both gave a knowing smile to each other.

The younger girl turned towards Akash and asked, "Are you alright, Mr.... "

"Yeah I am alright." Akash meekly replied all those times his eyes fixed on the elder sister.

Turning towards Arnav, the younger girl said, "Well Mr ASR, right?"

"Yeah"

"So Mr ASR, I must say you have a very good way of greeting guests." Even though she said it with a smile, the sarcasm in the words were easily palpable.

Not waiting for the reply she continued, "Anyways let's not waste time and get into business. So let's start with introductions. Well I am KAG, Khushi Agnihotri and she is my sister PAG."

Cutting her in between, Akash said, "Payal Gupta."

Khushi: Yeah...

But before Khushi could say anything more, Akash came forward and hugged Payal tightly.
Akash: Payal, where were you? Why did you leave without telling me? I know I did mistake and I am so....

Before he could complete his sentence he was pushed away and seconds later the sound of a slap echoed around ASR's cabin. Akash stood with his left hand on his cheeks stunned. None spoke for a few minutes.

Finally breaking the silence of the room, Payal shouted, "Hey you idiot, how dare you touch me. Stupid. If you come near me once again I will kick your daylights out."

Saying that she stormed out of the cabin angrily while Akash stood still with his hand on cheek and mouth hanging open. He was shocked would be an understatement. He couldn't believe what just happened. His Payal, who couldn't even raise her voice on anyone, not only shouted at him today but also slapped him.

Arnav was looking at everything silently. He didn't know what was happening around him. The people whom he was searching for past three years were standing in front of him but he didn't know how to react.

He looked at the girl standing before him. His love, his wife, his life, his Khushi. She was the same. But still he couldn't recognize her. The eyes which held lot of mischievousness, love and care for him now looked empty. Well he couldn't even recognize her eyes, her hazel eyes had turned blue. Was it lens or is it her real eyes and the one in which he used to find love for him fake.

He was confused. KAG, Khushi Agnihotri, the princess of Business world and his simple crazy innocent Khushi. What was truth and reality. KAG or his Khushi. He couldn't find out. KAG is in the business world for last eight years and his Khushi left him three years back. So what is reality and what is fake.

Khushi saw her sister storming out of the room but she didn't try to stop her. She felt a strong gaze over her. Turning around she saw Arnav at her with intense gaze.

Khushi: If you are done with your staring section can we get down to business, Mr Raizada.

Arnav: Khushi...

Khushi (cutting him): What? What did you call me Mr Raizada. Khushi. Is it how you call your client, Mr Raizada, using their first name. Well if that is the case then I must say you have a lot of things to study about business Mr Raizada. Anyways, I don't like my clients calling me with my first name. You can call me KAG or Ms Agnihotri. I would prefer KAG anyways.

Arnav looked at Khushi with unreadable expression. He couldn't understand her. What was she. What does she want? Why is she doing all these. He was confused.

Khushi was observing his each and every expression keenly. She could understand what is going on in his mind. He was an open book for her.

Khushi: Back to earth, Mr Raizada. If you can take sometime out from your staring section, will you show me my cabin or should I find it myself.

Arnav: No. No. No need. Come I will show you.

Saying that he escorted her out of his cabin to a posh cabin nearby to his cabin with Akash tailing behind them. Reaching the cabin they saw Payal walking around the cabin furious.

Coming near her sister, Khushi kept a hand on her shoulder and tried to cool her down.

Khushi: Di, leave it na. He did it by mistake. Please forgive him.

Payal (angrily glaring at Akash): No Kuku, I can't forget it so easily. How dare he touch me.

Khushi: Di, leave it na. Please for me.

Payal (making face): OK.

Akash (turning to Payal): So Payal you also work with KAG right.

Payal (angry, pointing finger towards him): You, what did you call me, Payal. How dare you call me by my first name. You. I won't leave you.

Akash (scared): No no no. Sorry Payal. No Payalji. No PAG. Yeah PAG. Sorry PAG.

Khushi (controlling the situation): Di, leave it na.
(Turning to Akash) No Mr Raizada, Di doesn't work with me. She has her own chain of seven star hotels and also she is a model. She does modelling work.

Akash (shocked): What, a model !!!!!

Khushi (smiling): Yeah she is a model.

Payal (with narrowed eyes): Why? Why can't I do modelling. Is there any problem.

Akash: No no. There is no problem.

Arnav : OK then. Miss KAG and Miss PAG. You guys do your work and settle down yourselves. We will go. We have some work. After we finish that we can have a small conference regarding the project. Then we can go home. We will leave now. You guys please feel free to say if you need anything. Bye.

Akash: Bye.

With that both the Raizada brothers left Khushi's cabin and went back to their respective cabins. Seeing them going with shocked and confused faces, Khushi and Payal smirked.

Looking at each other they both smiled. Once again facing them they said, "Time for PAYBACK Raizadas."

Precap: KAG and PAG in Shantivan

That's for now. So what do you think is going to happen. Is KAG and PAG really Khushi and Payal. If then what is the mystery behind KAG and Khushi Kumari Gupta. What is the new twist and turns going to happen once they reach Shantivan. Where is Arav. Why Khushi and Payal left.

Please comment. Only if comment I will write more. Regarding other stories it will take time. For updates please comment.