Chapter 16

Few days passed

From outside everything was silent and calm in Shantivan. But the tornados were happening in the hearts of the people. Each and every Raizada were drowning in their own guilt. Nobody had the courage to look at Khushi and Payal.

Khushi and Payal were also giving cold shoulders to them. They just ignored them and were concentrating on their work and kids. Khushi even ignored Arnav at work and just talked to him if there is anything work related. And Sheetal. Well she was as usual nonchalant shopping and partying away least bothered about anything that was happening.

The little kiddos were in their own world unknown to the tension that was surrounding them. Arav was happy that now nobody will try to snatch him from his mother and siblings. He was spending time with his family happily.

It was evening. Arshi was playing hide and seek with her siblings. Everyone was hiding and her Arav Bhayyu was trying to find everyone. Arshi alongwith Tomi was trying to find a place to hide. After running here and there she saw Arnav's room. Seeing nobody inside, she went in and hid alongwith Tomi on the lower rack of Arnav's wardrobe which was mostly empty.

After few minutes, Arnav returned from office after a hectic day. He entered in his room. After keeping his Mobile phone, wallet and laptop bag on the table. He went to freshen up.

Arshi hearing the sound inside the room peeped out of the wardrobe through the slightly opened door. Seeing Arnav going inside washroom, she came out and looked around. Seeing Arnav's mobile on the table, she smiled mischievously.

She gestured Tomi to be quite and quickly went and took Arnav's mobile. She giggled seeing mobile. She had seen mobile with elders of her house. She had seen how her mother works in mobile, speaks to people and mostly how her Aru Bhayyu plays in their Mumma's mobile. She had always seen her Bhayyu playing. But since she was small baby her Mumma and Bhayyu never gave her phone. She always wanted a phone.

Now seeing Arnav's phone, she liked it. It was bigger than her Mumma's and stylish. She decided to take it. Also she had other plans. She smiled mischievously. Taking the phone she once again went and hid in the wardrobe.

Arnav came out of the washroom after freshening up. He had to call Aman to discuss about a project. So after coming out of washroom, he started searching his phone. Not seeing the phone on the table he frowned. He started searching for the phone in the whole room.

Few minutes later he was frustrated. Even after searching for it everywhere in the room he couldn't find it. As that time he heard a sweet giggling voice. He frowned. Looking around he realized that the sound is coming from his wardrobe.

Coming near the wardrobe he opened it. The sight which he saw shocked him. A "What the" escaped from his mouth. There on the lowest rack, Arshi was sitting with Tomi holding his mobile trying to control his giggle using her little hands.

The scene surely amused him. His little princess was surely naughty. His mind drifted to the several occasions when he had found her mother in a similar way in his wardrobe. Surely the mother- daughter duo has a similar way of hiding and giving him shock.

While he was thinking all these Arshi escaped from her hiding site alongwith Tomi. Looking down Arnav saw her missing. Shaking his head he closed the wardrobe and turned around. Arshi was standing in the middle of the room with a mischievous smile.

Arnav (smiling): So what the little princess is doing here.

Arshi (frowning): Ashi not youl plincess. Ashi Mumma and Maa's plincess. You no call Ashi plincess. (Arshi is not your princess. Arshi is Mumma and Maa's princess. You don't call Arshi princess)