Chapter 13

Few days passed like that. Sheetal would try every possible ways to get close to Arav but either Payal or Khushi would ruin her plans. Raizadas were feeling more guilty everytime they see the kids. They were not allowed to go near them. The kids were also always in their rooms playing.

It was evening. For a change Khushi allowed the kids to go and play in front of the house. So the little ones alongwith Arav were playing at the front of the house. The gates were open. The kids were throwing ball and trying to catch it.

While playing the ball went out of the gates to the road. Seeing that the little ones become sad as Khushi had strictly prohibited them from going outside the gates. So they couldn't get the ball.

Arav on seeing his little brothers and sisters sad felt really bad. Despite of his mother's warning he decided to go and get the ball back for his siblings. Asking the little ones to stay inside itself, he went out of the gate to get the ball.

Khushi came out of the house with evening snacks and drinks for the kids. Seeing the little ones looking outside of the gate and Arav missing, she frowned. Her motherly instinct warned her. She immediately went to the kids.

Khushi: Kiddos, what are you looking at and where is Aru.

The little ones looked at each other.
Akira: Mumma, ball go outside. Aru Bhayya go outside get ball.

Understanding the meaning of Akira's words, Khushi's eyes widened. Immediately keeping the things in her hands there, she ran outside. The sight she saw there made her heart stop beating.

There Arav was standing in the middle of the road taking the ball, a car is fastly approaching towards him.
Khushi (screamed): Aruuu....

The next moment she fell down on the ground unconscious. Hearing her screaming everyone came out of the house. They all saw an unconscious Khushi fallen on the ground, Arnav's car stopped on the middle of the road and Akash fallen on the other side of the road with Arav in his arms.

Arnav was driving his car towards home. He diverted his car towards the road in front of Shantivan. He was about to reach the gates of the Shantivan when he saw someone (Arav) coming out of the house to the middle of the road. He tried to stop his car immediately but the distance wasn't enough to stop the car from hitting Arav.

But all of a sudden he saw Akash coming from the opposite side and pulling Arav towards the other end of the road. Immediately stopping the car he came out towards Arav and Akash and checked whether both of them are fine.

At that time he heard the loud shriek of the little ones calling "Mumma". Turning around he saw Khushi lying unconscious on the ground. His breath hitched. Running towards her he kneeled down beside her.

Pulling her in his arms he tried to wake her up. Seeing her not responding he got anxious and worried. Taking her in his arms he went inside the house with the little ones and family members tailing behind, simultaneously ordering Akash to call the doctor immediately.

No sooner doctor came and checked her.

Doctor: It's OK. She is fine. Just got unconscious due to shock. Also her BP is a little high. I have given injection she will be fine in a few hours.

Everyone sighed in relief hearing doctor. The little ones were sitting around her bed waiting for her to open her eyes. Arav was crying continuously asking her sorry by holding her hands.

After few minutes, Khushi opened her eyes. As soon as she got conscious of her surroundings, she immediately sat on the bed and pulled Arav into her lap.

Khushi (crying): Aru, baby, You are OK na. You didn't get hurt na.

She started checking him for any wounds and sighed seeing him fit and fine.