Chapter 14

The same day, Night

Arnav was standing in the poolside looking at the sky. He could see the three stars twinkling in the sky looking at him. He sighed. His whole life was a mess.

Arnav Singh Raizada or rather Arnav Mallik was the youngest son of Arvind Mallik and Ratna Mallik. Born in the high class royal family of Lucknow, Malliks. From the time of his birth itself he got everything that he wanted. His family was an orthodox aristocrat family.

His grandmother always believed in traditions and cultures way too much. She believed that whatever may happen always men are right. Women are just slaves at their feet. She had instigated the same thinking in her sons' mind also.

His father and Chacha always thought they were above everyone. All they thought about was their own needs and happiness. Their wives and kids were nothing for them but show pieces to show to the world. They never cared about them. His Chachi herself was a selfish women so never bothered about such things and lived life like she wanted.

But his mother Ratna Mallik, she was an amazing woman. Soft spoken, loving, caring, innocent, devoted and down to earth. She always loved her husband more than anything. So always looked passed his lies and deceit. Arvind always used her innocent nature and made fool of her using his fake love and concern.

Subhadra Mallik (Arnav's Dadi) always wanted Arnav also to be like his father and Chacha. But that never happened as Ratna's high thinking and good values made him a person who was good at heart and valued relations.

Arnav's life was going smooth with happiness and luxury which people could only imagine. In all these happiness they didn't see the fakeness and deceit in the relations.

But all the illusion came to an end. On Anjali's marriage day, Arvind's true face came in front of Ratna. It was too much for her to take. But instead of fighting with the pain and hurt, she chose the easiest way to escape from it. She killed herself. Arvind Mallik also followed her steps and killed himself not wanting to face the humiliation from the society.

Thus leaving two innocent lives to fend for themselves. That day not only Arvind Mallik and Ratna Mallik died but also the innocent Arnav Mallik died. After that what world saw was Arnav Singh Raizada. The ruthless, arrogant, stone hearted Arnav Singh Raizada who only thought about himself and his family.

After being thrown out of the ancestral home of Malliks, Sheesh Mahal, Arnav alongwith Anjali shifted to Delhi under the wings of their Nani. Then there was no looking back, it was the rise of ASR from an innocent good hearted Arnav.

He became the king of the fashion world. The business world looked at him with envy, fear and respect seeing his achievements. But in all these he became emotionless, stone hearted.

But his life changed once again when a certain Khushi Kumari Gupta fell in his arms four years back right at the same place where his heart stopped feeling anything for anybody. After long years, Arnav felt his heart beating for that innocent hazel eyed beauty in his arms.

He was afraid. Yes Arnav Singh Raizada was afraid to bare his heart in front of her. He tried to run away from his feelings. He pushed her away, hurt her, humiliated her, gave her immense pain, in his futile attempt to save himself from falling for her. But all his attempts went in vain as she entered his heart breaking the wall he had built around it.

His life once again changed. She changed him. Her love changed him. But he still hurt her. His misunderstandings, accusations hurt her. Then also she stayed with him, fought with him for both of them, their love. She took up all the pain he gave her and returned it with her love.

After many misunderstandings, pain, accusations, hurt, they finally became one. Their love won. Or they thought so. Because one storm broke their relationship altogether. They felt their love weaken. He let it be but she fought. She tried to save it. But he once again hurt her, broke her, accused her, pushed her away and finally not being able to take the pain anymore she left. She left him forever.