Chapter 6

Next day morning

Everyone was sitting at the dining table for breakfast. Anjali was running around getting food and serving everyone. Seeing that Mamiji said, "Why are you running around Anjali Bitiya, come, sit here and have food. HP will serve food."

Hearing this both Khushi and Payal rolled their eyes mentally. Wow, have to give award to these people. Earlier when they used to run around like these nobody never said anything. Now when their beloved Anjali Bitiya is running around for a single day, they were so much concerned.

Khushi looked beside her and saw Sheetal once again sitting on her seat. Seeing that her mind went back to the incident when her husband snatched her right to sit beside him and gave it to Sheetal.
Flashback

It had been few days since Arnav found out about Khushi doing DNA test. Since then he was giving cold shoulder to her and not talking to her. When she tried to pacify him by planning the basketball match, there also he insulted her and played the game with Arav and Sheetal.

Not able to take the closeness between Arnav and Sheetal, Khushi left from there. But what hurt her more was the fact that none of the family members noticed her absence nor they noticed her hurt and bleeding hand. Even after coming back nobody noticed her or asked for her. Moreover everyone left for having dinner from outside for celebrating the victory of Arnav and Arav leaving her alone at home.

Also her sister was also not at home. Payal had gone to Buaji's house to take care of Shashi as Garima and Buaji had gone to Lucknow for some legal purposes. Not feeling right for both daughter in-laws to leave the house at the same time when guests are there at house, Khushi decided to stay back as last time she had gone to take care of Buaji (she went saying that Buaji was ill after she decided to leave Shantivan). So this time she decided to let Payal go.

Since Payal was not there at home, all the household duties have fallen on Khushi. So even after being hurt, Khushi had made dinner for everyone. But when everyone left for having dining from outside without even informing her or taking her along, she was deeply hurt.

She didn't had the mind to eat so she decided to sleep with empty stomach. Khushi was lying on bed when Arnav returned after having dinner. But he didn't talk to her nor looked at her. After freshening up he straight away went and slept on his side of bed. Khushi was deeply hurt seeing all these. Later she also cried herself to sleep.

Next few days everyone saw Khushi running behind trying to talk to him and pacifying him. But he didn't give any attention to her. Other family members also didn't say anything to Arnav as they thought that it is a matter between couple and they shouldn't interfere. Also they were busy in pampering Arav and Sheetal that they hardly saw the pain Khushi was going through.

It was during on of those days, everyone was having breakfast when Sheetal and Arav came to dining table. Arav sat on the seat beside Nani and Sheetal sat on the seat beside Arnav. Everyone felt a little awkward seeing Sheetal sitting on Khushi's seat. But none said anything.

Few minutes later, Khushi came from Kitchen getting toast for Arav and Arnav. After serving them when she came to sit on her seat, she saw Sheetal sitting there. She was hurt seeing nobody saying anything. But somehow she felt like her place was snatched in her family.

So she politely asked Sheetal to move to another seat.

Khushi: Sheetalji if you don't mind can you please sit on the seat beside Mamiji. Actually this is my seat. I always sit here beside Arnavji.

Seeing Khushi asking Sheetal to move, Arnav who was already irked with Khushi due to the DNA test incident felt that she is again doubting on him.

Arnav (irked): What is this Khushi. Can't you see she is having breakfast. So what if she sat on that seat for one day. Stop being childish Khushi.

Khushi: But Arnavji, I was just saying that...

Arnav (cutting her and raising his voice): Enough Khushi. Just shut up. Stop all these and go and sit there.

Hearing his loud voice she jerked. She could feel the ASR in him. The same ASR who used to torture her and shout at her. Seeing him like that she felt something breaking inside her.

Mamiji: Yes Phati Sadi, Arnav bitwa is right. Why are you creating a scene. So what if Sheetal bitiya sat beside Arnav bitwa for one day. Also look how good they three look together. Arnav bitwa, Sheetal bitiya and Arav bitwa, our junior ASR. And tell me one thing Phati Sadi, why were you asking Sheetal bitiya to stand up. If you sit there then who will serve food. Will your sister, Khoon Bhari Taag come from your Mayka to serve food. Go and get food for everyone and serve everybody.

Nani (sternly): Manorama!!!

Mamiji: Uff this Sasumaa. Always interruptingwa. Never allows me to speakwa.

Hearing Mamiji, Khushi felt shattered. Arnav even though felt bad hearing Mami kept quiet. Others also didn't say anything. Khushi not able to take her family's this behavior ran away from there with teary eyes.

Flashback ends

Khushi was jerked out of her thoughts feeling a hand on her wrist. Looking beside she saw Arnav calling her holding her hands.

Arnav: KAG, KAG, Khushi where are you lost.

Khushi immediately took her hands away from Arnav.

Khushi: Nothing Mr Raizada. Also how many times I have told you don't call me Khushi. Only my closed ones are allowed to call me by my first name.

Hearing her reply Arnav felt bad. But somewhere he knew that he deserved it as he had hurt her very badly. After finishing breakfast Arnav, Khushi and Akash left for office while Payal decided to stay back and rest as she had no job there.

Precap: PAG in Shantivan. Manorama bond in trouble.

I have given a small glimpse of the past. A lot of things have happened in past. It is just a start. A lots of twist and turns coming up. So stay tuned.

Please comment. Only if comment I will write more. Regarding other stories it will take time. For updates please comment.