Chapter 8

That evening, Shantivan

Everyone had returned back from their respective places after seeing the video.  Nani who was resting in her room after lunch unaware of the happenings also came out.Entering inside the living room all saw Mami happily chatting with Payal. Everyone was shocked seeing the scene.

Maybe this was the first time they all were seeing Mami talking to Payal happily. Arnav and Akash were confused about what to do. Whether to ask Mami about the video or not. Nevertheless they decided to ask her about it.

Arnav: Mamiji

Mami turned to Arnav and smiled.

Mami: Arey Arnav Bitwa come, come.

Arnav, Akash, Khushi, Anjali and Sheetal came inside and sat on the sofa. Nani also came and sat with them. Payal looked at Khushi who was sitting beside her and winked.

Seeing everyone Mami smiled broadly and ran inside the kitchen and brought plates of different snacks and sweets. Seeing that everyone's eyes propped out. Not able to keep his curiosity Akash asked.

Akash: Ma, who made all these.

Mami (smiling): Why Bitwa why are you asking like that. Of course I made it.

Akash: What Ma you made it.

Akash looked at her in disbelief. He doesn't remember the last time his mother entered inside kitchen forget about making so many dishes. Not only Akash, even others also couldn't believe it.

Arnav looked at Akash who signalled him to ask Mami about the video.

Arnav (clearing his throat): Mamiji

Mami: Yes, Bitwa.

Arnav: Mamiji, I wanted to ask you something.

Mami: Ask na.

Arnav: Mamiji, woh video...

Mami (cutting him): Did you see it bitwa.

Arnav: Yes Mamiji, woh...

Mami (again cutting him): How was it Bitwa. Did you like it.

Arnav (confused): Huh

Mami: Did you like the video, bitwa.

Arnav: Mamiji, did you upload it.

Mami: Yes Bitwa.

Arnav: What???

Mami (smiling): Yes Bitwa, I only asked Payal Bitiya to upload that video. How was it. Did you like it.

Arnav and others were dumbstruck hearing Mami's reply. They were shocked to know that she knowingly uploaded the video, also her addressing Payal as bitiya surprised everyone.

But Mami was too lost in her own world to notice anyone's horror-struck face. On the other hand Nani was confused hearing their conversation. But before she could ask, they heard Mami announcing that she will make tea and coffee for everyone. Saying that she went to kitchen.

Meanwhile others updated Nani about the video fiasco. Nani was horrified hearing about her daughter in-laws deeds. One thing everyone knew was it was Payal who was behind the whole fiasco. But they couldn't do anything. Whatever was done was done. They couldn't change it. But everyone decided to not ask Mami anything more about it and embarrass her.

Arnav immediately called the cyber cell and requested them to remove it from Facebook. But the main problem was already half the world had seen it also many people have downloaded the video. So removing it completely was impossible.