Chapter 15

One hour later, xyz hospital

Khushi alongwith Arav, Arnav, Sheetal and Akash came to hospital for DNA test. The Inspector was waiting for them there. After completing the procedure and giving samples, they started waiting for the results.

Arav was sitting with Khushi. Sheetal was standing in a corner smirking at Khushi. Arnav and Akash were pacing here and there in the waiting room.

After sometime, the Inspector came with the reports. Seeing him, everyone stood up. Sheetal immediately came near him and started bombarding him with questions.

Sheetal: Sir, did the reports come. What does it say. I know it says that Arav is not Khushi's son. It's proved na that Arav's not Khushi's son. I will get my son now, right?

Inspector looked at Sheetal variedly. He looked at the two men standing before him with curious and questioning eyes. He then looked at Khushi who was looking calm but the slight tension on her face was clearly visible. On the other hand, Arav still clung to Khushi's waist clutching her tightly afraid that if he will leave then he will loose his mother forever.

Inspector (addressing Khushi): The reports have come.

Sheetal (interrupting him): Oh really. Then why are you waiting. Just say the reports fast and give my son back to me. Anyways I know that the reports must be negative. But still you just read the reports and finish this problem.

Inspector (irritated): Shut up Miss Kapoor. Stop interrupting me. So I was saying that the reports have come and it is...

Sheetal was excitedly smiling at the Inspector. Arnav and Akash looked at the Inspector with their hearts practically on their mouths afraid of the outcome. Khushi had a neutral expression on her face and Arav has dug his face on her stomach once again.

Inspector: The report is positive. It says that Arav Agnihotri is Khushi Agnihotri's son.

Hearing the report everyone's facial expression changed. Sheetal looked at the Inspector with shocked expression. Arnav and Akash looked as if their eyes would prop out of its sockets any moment. Khushi was smirking at Sheetal while Arav was smiling.

Sheetal (shocked and being hyper): What? What nonsense are you talking Inspector? How is it possible? It's impossible? Arav is my son. I am his mother. Then how come Khushi and Arav's DNA match. This is not true. Yes, this report is fake. It's fabricated. I know it's done by her. (Turning to Khushi) I know it's done by you. You only made the doctors make this fake report right. Tell me how much did you pay them. How much money did you give them to make this fake report. Tell me Khushi. How much money did you give.

Inspector: Stop it Miss Kapoor. Stop this nonsense. Can't you see the reports. It clearly states that Arav is Mrs Khushi's son.

Sheetal: No inspector it is not true. Arav's my son. I am sure this Khushi has done something to make these reports.

Inspector: Shut up Miss Kapoor. That is enough. First you came to police station and filed a fake complaint against Mrs Khushi. Then when we came for enquiry you didn't had any documents or proofs. Then you wanted a DNA test. Now when the test reports have come, you are again denying it. Are you mad. Do you know what crime you have done by filing wrong case and trying to mislead Police. Moreover you also wasted our time for this nonsense of yours. You know how big an offense this is. You can get jail for it.

Sheetal: No Inspector. This is not true. I am saying truth Arav's my son. This Khushi has done some manipulation and had changed the reports. Wait. I know. I know even you are involved with her in it, right. Tell me how much money did she give you. You are doing all these on her saying right. I know it. You are also lying. Everyone is lying. Arav's my son. I will take him back.