Chapter 27

One week later

The last one week was uneventful for Raizadas, Agnihotris, Guptas, and Randhawas. They all were busy in making arrangements for the marriage. The engagement was after two days. So all were busy in shopping and preparations.

Akash and Payal came back from their trip the next day. They didn't talk after their night confrontation in cruise. The next morning when Akash got up, Payal already left from there. They didn't met after that. After coming back, they got engrossed in their work and marriage preparations.

Only two days is left for engagement. Today both the families are going to select wedding rings and some jewelleries. They were supposed to meet at the jewellery shop. So the Raizadas got up early and got ready to reach the shop on time.

They were having breakfast, when they heard the sound of calling bell ringing. HP went to open the door and stood shocked seeing the person in front of him. Seeing him standing still, one by one all the Raizadas also arrived as they have already finished their breakfast.

Seeing the person in front of them, they were shocked. Soon the shock turned into anger and disgust. There stood the one and only, most shameless, cunning and cruel creature in the world.
Yes, that's right.
SHEETAL KAPOOR

All the Raizadas looked at her in anger.

"How dare you, Sheetal? How dare you come here? What the hell are you doing here, Sheetal?" Arnav shouted in extreme anger.

Sheetal chuckled and then with a goofy smile, she entered inside. "Come on, Arnie Baby. What sort of a question is that? Where will I be other than here? You're here. The love of my life and the father of my son. After all you're my everything. My first love, my baby's father. My first in everything. Like I am your first in everything. And My baby, Arav is also here, right. So where will I go other than here?" She asked smirking.

Arnav looked away feeling disgusted. The others were looking at her angrily hearing her shameless talks.

"Shut up. Don't you dare take Arav's name from your dirty mouth. You don't have any rights to call him your son. You're a monster. You're a black spot inn the name of mother. The way you have treated him, you have no rights to call him your son." Anjali shouted in anger.

Sheetal chuckled. "So the Raizada Princess do have a tongue. I thought you are dumb. And words. On my God. You really can think so much in your pea sized brain. I thought it's only good for plotting and scheming against your family and doing emotional drama. Wow. I am impressed. By the way, Miss Anjali Raizada, tell me one thing what rights do you have to talk about motherhood? A woman who has lost motherhood and can never experience it due to her foolishness, what right do you have to preach me on motherhood. Atleast I am not like you who herself is the reason of her child's death because of her idiocy." Sheetal taunted Anjali.

Anjali staggered back in shock. She gulped feeling the familiar pain of loss hitting her.

"Hello hai Bye Bye, you witchwa. How dares you come to our housewa and insult our Anjali Bitiya. You Daayan, get out." Mami screamed at Sheetal.

"Oh Shut up, you old woman. Stop your mother hen drama. Doesn't even know ABC of speaking and class, and thinks of herself as some fashion diva. You are just a laughing stock to everyone who keeps embarrassing your family with your crazy antics." Sheetal mocked.

"You!!! How dare you talk to me like that?" Mami shouted.

"Oh come on. Just shut up, you old fat cow. What do you think of me? Do you think I am like your stupid, gullible, downmarket daughter in laws, who will suck up anything you will throw at me and will be quiet and keep fulfilling your tantrums." Sheetal asked sarcastically.