Chapter 10

After two days, Shantivan

After finding Sheetal at the doorstep in that condition, HP immediately informed other family members. But by the time everyone arrived, her condition was very bad. She was literally shivering in cold and unconscious.

They took her to hospital and admitted her there. After appointing a nurse to take care of her, everyone came back. Even though Arnav felt a slight guilty seeing Sheetal's condition, he didn't show it. It didn't bothered him what she was doing or what happened to her.

He had more important matters in his hands that he had to take care of. One being an extremely angry Khushi. Ever since they had come back from the party she was giving him cold treatment. He knew that the reason is him taking Sheetal with him to party. Even though she didn't showed that she was angry on him. But Arnav could feel her anger in the way she worked.

She had made it so difficult for him to even take a breath. She was literally making him face hell. In the initial days of them working on the project, everything was going smoothly. Even if he made any mistakes, she would rectify him. But now the plates have turned. Even a slight mistake from his part, she would bring hell upon him.

Another problem was even though both the companies have equal share in the project, if a problem arrives then his company would be the one suffering. Khushi's being the top international company won't be much affected with the consequences of the project. Khushi knows about it so she is taking full advantage of it and making it literally difficult for him.

Arnav was trying to pacify her somehow but she wasn't paying any heed to him keeping it completely professional between them. He had no choice but to behave professional with her.

One the other hand, Payal was also giving tough time to Akash. She had literally made him her slave saying that because of him her leg was dislocated and she couldn't do any work. So he had to do all her work.

She was making him run behind her doing all the odd jobs that she says. From painting her nails to ironing her clothes. If he makes even a single mistake, then she would take the whole house on her head. He had to literally beg in front of her to forgive him.

It was morning. It had been two days since the party. The atmosphere of Shantivan had changed drastically since that. The two sisters had made everyone's life so difficult citing the excuse that because of them one of there guest (Payal) is suffering so much.

Not only Akash, even Anjali had to run behind Payal with everything that she wants every few minutes. Today morning also, the scenario was no different. Anjali was running between kitchen and dining hall every few minutes to get all the things that Payal would demand.

Seeing Anjali's state, Mami said.
Mami: What is this, Anjali Bitiya. You have been running around from morning. Now enough. Come, sit here and have your food.

Anjali was going to say something but cutting her Payal said.
Payal: You're right, Mrs Raizada. Miss Raizada has been running around for a long time doing work. It's really bad. I have an idea. Why don't you make your sons marry. Like that you will get free servants to do household works.

Hearing that both Arnav and Akash were shocked. Arnav who was drinking water choked making all the water to spit directly on Mami who was sitting in front of him. While Akash also choked on his food and started coughing badly.

Everyone was surprised to hear Payal asking Mami to get her sons married. They never expected her to say that.

Payal (continued): In fact I will suggest you to get them married to some middle class girls. In that case you can always make them do all household works and nobody will question you also. And for other things your sons could have an extra marital affair with some high society girls or they can get married again. You know these middle class girls won't say anything about all these as they would be so helpless among the high society people and their money power. Also in that way Miss Raizada will get rest and then she can visit her boyfriend or husband or whoever she wants.